Guys, what is this game of 2 mins and 26 seconds?

Options
Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
edited January 2021 in General Discussions
Post edited by Th3Nightmare on

Comments

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    Options

They could have done it faster with no mither+resilience instead of DS+SB though, propably shaving off another 20-30 seconds. Propably depends on the gen spawn, since the Sprint Bursto also shaves time off there.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Should we ballance around tournament squads with combined 30.000 hours who bring BNP?

I dont think so, but we should talk about BNP and if they are still op.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

Sb yeah for the gen spread considering they knew where they were going, DS so killer has to respect 4 DS's but yeah, probably if one or two brought resilience it would've been done faster but currently 2:26.300ish ms was WR as of 2 days ago Idk about right now.

• ClarityOfWill
    ClarityOfWill Member Posts: 201
    Options

Am I the only one who's more genuinely surprised to only see 1 DS in that line up.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

aplicar presión

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

First things first: This scenario never happens in solo rounds, absolutly never. It almost never happens against SWF either. I had 1 game similar to that so far. And i play this game for many hours now.

Second: The game can not be ballanced around that, because you and almost everyone else would hate it. Ballance around the top 0,0001% or OP killer/op items/op addons would make you uninstall the game in less then a day, because you wont even survivor a single match anymore (or get a single kill) unless you bring in the broken stuff... Would be a very bad way to ballance a game.

And bringing back the old nurse is a very bad suggestion aswell. You do realise that good Nurse players still role 200+ 4Ks in a row... right? She is potentially still op as hell.

And last but not least: Killers are not hindered at all, they destroy survivors all the time. Killers win more often then survivors, on any rank by the way. Even on the very very top, where it is supposed to be easy for survivor, killer still hold the ground and get most of the time a decent outcome.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,795
    Options

Yes, but this game is a complete outliner. This will not be happening on a regular basis, never. And BHVR should also not have to deal with such extreme situations, there are far more important things to do when it comes to balancing IMO.

They can look into the BNP, even tho I would not say it is that strong, given the fact it is an Iridescent Add On (it just is the strongest Add On because Toolboxes got nerfed into the ground), but thats about it.

I dont really care for that type of games, I have over 5k hours and have not seen one game like this. And if that is happening, yeah, whatever. OP also has over 4000 hours and this is the first time happening, so I guess it is rare enough to not really have too much weight.

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827
    Options

The only thing sweatier than these survivors is a killer running Freddy with ruin, undying, and franklins

• DontComeNeaMe
    DontComeNeaMe Member Posts: 72
    Options

What happened in the time skip?

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    Options

Doesn't really matter whether you think you are blaming or shaming them or not. There are people who will look at that and simply add them to the list of people they will simply leave the Lobby when they see these names. :) That is why the DEV refuse to tell us when we are facing a SWF because they know a lot of people would simply not take the match assuming something "like this."

• Freddy96
    Freddy96 Member Posts: 767
    Options

That is a tournment team, way far away from the usual teams you will ever verse. Yes this team shows how broken dbd can be but saying that every single team you will verse will be even near being that one is like saying that every killer i vs is either battleguy or fingerguns.

• Demiurg
    Demiurg Member Posts: 122
    edited January 2021
    Options

Met them before ;)

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

It really is. The behavior drastically changes, once one side knows the perks of the other one.