If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New Survivor Perk Idea: Focus

Options
Peasant
Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
edited September 2018 in Creations

You work best alone. When there are no other players within an 8-meter radius you have a bonus to all actions of 3/6/9%. For each player within this radius, you lose 3/2/1% of the bonus.

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Peasant said:
    You work best alone. When there are no other players within an 8-meter radius you have a bonus to all actions of 3/6/9%. For each player within this radius, you lose 3/2/1% of the bonus.

No mither no problem suggested the same perk. The problem is gen rush, as everyone splits up (doing gens solo is more efficient). This would perpetuate that problem

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    edited September 2018
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Peasant said:

No mither no problem suggested the same perk. The problem is gen rush, as everyone splits up (doing gens solo is more efficient). This would perpetuate that problem

Really? I had no idea @No_Mither_No_Problem had already suggested this. This being said this wouldn't perpetuate gen rush nearly as bad as that one special killer offering. You know what shroud I'm talking about.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Peasant said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Peasant said:

Really, I had no idea @No_Mither_No_Problem had already suggested this. This being said this wouldn't perpetuate gen rush nearly as bad as that one special killer offering. You know what shroud I'm talking about.

You mean “Placebo Mori” with its special effect being that it increases DC rates by 50%?