Killers...

Fun post time!

Survivors, what killers would you like to see more often that you don't see that often? Killers, what's a killer that you would want to learn but haven't yet for any reason?

I wish more people would play Pig and Plague. I love the Saw franchise and even with her bugs, I really love the idea of Plague and playing against her.

Comments

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

JVoorhees... for obvious reasons

Wish more people would play Nurse and Demo

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

I’d like to learn more blight moves but haven’t because his camera is in his knees and half the learning will be which objects have bugged collision

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    edited January 2021

I will learn Deathslinger evenually, because I have 100+ anniversary cakes in his inventory.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I never learned Huntress despite being present for her debut. One day I wouldn't mind getting good with her. I'm also not too hot with Oni. I space out the moment I lift my kanabo and have issues landing a smack.

I looked through the killer list and thought about which one I would be excited to see.

I couldn't find one (lol)

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 650

I would like to see more clown, I almost always have fun in a clown match and he has great costumes.

• JasonS
    JasonS Member Posts: 100

Plague is miserable to play on dedicated servers, and Pig is just kinda weak. No shock they're rare killers.

• TurtleSushiTV
    TurtleSushiTV Member Posts: 156

Blight and Twins are Killers id like to improve with, as I suck with them lol

I would like to see more Pig be used as well

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

Pyramid head on both counts!

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

As a survivor I'd like to see more Oni and Demo, they're fun to play against.

I would like to learn Blight, but's he's just so ass on console.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I'd like to see more Plague and Demogorgon. I like going agaisnt plague because she's not boring to face if you actually cleanse. However, my teammates don't often agree with me, and many of them have access to the post-game chat, so...

And I just want to see more Demo. Almost never face it, and on the rare occasion when I do it's usually a really, really good demo that makes it hard to see what I did right and wrong because the whole deep-end mentality is a little BS.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

Where's Myers haven't had a Myers game in months, it feels like or Ghostface, seen alot of Leatherfaces tho.I would also like to go against more Demo's.

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009

i'd love to see more Twins. I need to kick Victor in the face more.

Hmm. I play the ones I like. I'd like to better with Oni at turns. They turn around something and I usually can't get the turn right to smush them.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

I main Pig

I want to play more Blight, Deathslinger

I want to learn Nurse, Twins

• DFP
    DFP Member Posts: 156

I'd like to learn Nurse better, but I feel bad just blinking around the map, testing and getting a feel for where I'm gonna blink. ^_^'

I'd also like to play more Myers, and learn Deathslinger and Spirit but hooooly cr*p do you harrassed for it. :(

• Trashmaster
    Trashmaster Member Posts: 357

Myers is a base killer with a few boosted stats. Doesn't exactly have all the tools killers have nowadays, and if I'm not entirely wrong pig's release is when people stopped playing it. Why play a simple murder man when you can be a flexible stealth killer with built-in slow down?

• TheStabbiNAngeL

Yeah, I guess but he does have the snowball capability,he's can completely shut the game down with his ability,some killer's have it easy is all I got to say.When I was putting time into Myers I was rank 5 with him.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,936

Demo for sure for me, I'd love to play against more of them

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

Hopefully we'll see more after the Addon-Rework, i know i'll still main him but hopefully better addons will entice more people to at least try him

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

As a good demo myself i can tell you that identifying mistakes against him is a lot harder then identifying mistakes with him

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

Months really? I see Mikey at least a couple of times a week. Which is always welcome. On Christmas Eve I was playing with some friends and we got four Mikeys back to back. All different players, too. It was surreal.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

I would like to learn spirit but I'm a nurse main at heart. And all I ask for is to play against more plagues...please. she's so fun to play against and nobody ever plays as her.

• WretchedElk
    WretchedElk Member Posts: 311

I’m starting Plague soon, mostly to unlock her perks. So, come to the low ranks if you want face of against a Plague.

I’d like to get good with Myers. I started off with him but the games went very poorly.

• TheStabbiNAngeL

I'm probably over exaggerating ,it's darn sure feels that way remember when ghostface got played to back,super annoying as it was.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

I agree with Mandy, I would like to see more of Demodoggy. He's not too oppressive, but can be very scary when the player controlling him is very good.

As a Killer, I would like to master Spirit or Nurse. I like to play the killer role a lot, but the stress of having to down someone asap while three others are on gens is too much for me to play it often. It is even worse when the survivors all know how to loop and keep running to the same strong structures over and over. It is even worse when you're trying to learn someone and the survivors know you're bad and switch from playing normally to bullying me and t-bag and point after every pallet stun or vault spam just to annoy me.

So now, if I play killer, I have to pick a strong killer in order to not be bullied and have a chance. I don't like using slow down perks since it sucks for me when I play solo survivor, therefore I have to play a strong killer. The problem is I just don't see it worth it to learn another killer any more. I play this game for fun and I don't want to turn it into a job and spend thousands of hours to learn Nurse.

Sorry for the essay.

• Crypticghoul
    Crypticghoul Member Posts: 571

I wouldn't mind seeing more Pyramid Heads. I feel like I never see him but I really like his terror radius/chase themes and vastly prefer the skill checks on cages to the struggle button mash.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

I would like to see more Blight and Pyramid Head. I rarely ever see these guys.

I'd like to get better at Pig and Plague.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

There are few times that I come across a Wraith, Oni, Spooky Myers, and Plague. Now I don't know why but I increased the rate of Deathslingers in DBD and that before I was not with every +15 games.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

I got you. I've been trying to max out the prestige/level of all my characters and I'm working on Plague/Quentin right now.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

It depends on the survivors you get. If you're up against hard core swf gen rushers, it's going to be much more difficult to pressure generators. When I play killer I try not to think about it and just have fun. I also remember that not every game is going to end in anyone getting killed.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

Demo.

• Arial
    Arial Member Posts: 134

Both, so...

Wish there were more blights and Legions because i think that playing against them is fun. their powers are confusing and hard to use so they usually make smart and entertaining plays when I come up against them.

I want to learn hag so that I can level up and get the surveillance ruin combo.