If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New Killer Perk Idea: Heavy Blow

Options
Peasant
Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Your swings are especially violent. When attacking a survivor your attack will ignore the Endurance effect and increase your successful and failed attack cooldown by 25/20/15%.

Comments

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

You've been very busy lately :)

• Peasant
    Options

@George_Soros said:
    You've been very busy lately :)

Thank you for noticing. I figure if I make enough ideas then eventually some will sound good enough to integrate into the game. That saves the development team the time spent on making new ideas. All it leaves is the task of balancing and coding as well as art for the icon. Of course if they ever want to make new chapters with these then they'll need new characters, but that's what random name generators are for.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

Umm. Look. They have their own ideas though. I mean... making stuff up is the easiest part. You know how many of us have these revolutionary ideas, inventive new perks, ideas for new killer/survivor/map...
    Implementing those, that's the real work. Most of us actually don't know how to do that.
    Sorry, I know I'm a downer, but am I wrong here?

• Peasant
    Options

@George_Soros said:
    Umm. Look. They have their own ideas though. I mean... making stuff up is the easiest part. You know how many of us have these revolutionary ideas, inventive new perks, ideas for new killer/survivor/map...
    Implementing those, that's the real work. Most of us actually don't know how to do that.
    Sorry, I know I'm a downer, but am I wrong here?

You're not wrong BHVR does need new people and more people overall. However, I am rubbish at math so I can't really help them code these sorts of things in. The best I can do is think of how perks interact and help them brainstorm.