Just wondering from a person who plays both killer and survivor which perks are your favourite?

And also which perks do you hate facing?

Comments

• Dimek
    Dimek Member Posts: 286

as survivor

i love: inner, windows, detectives lunch, spine chill, kindred, small game, we gonna live forever, head on, qnq, deception, diversion

i hate: noed, undying, infectious, rancor, knock out

as killer

i love: bbq, ruin, pop, surveillance, monitor, make your choice, haunted ground, save The best, blood warden, franklins, spies, mad grit

i hate: ds, dead hard, sprint, ooo

• Metalhead
    Metalhead Member Posts: 34

Survivor; Kindred (hands down best solo queue perk in game) Aftercare (unlimited tracking for doing something you would have done anyway), Autodidact (snowball healing), Technician (for noob survivors nothing is better)

Killer; Enduring, Infectious Fright, Knockout, Agitation

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Survivor:

I love We're Gonna Live Forever. It makes survivors bloodpoint game not trash, and it can also come in clutch.

I hate... well nothing really? No killer perks bother me that much.

Killer:

I like Bbq and Surge. Bbq gives good info and helps reduce the grind. Surge is like mini ruin in a way and it's just a satisfying perk to use.

I hate Dead Hard, OoO, and Ds and Ub but only if they're paired together.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

As a survivor, I love We'll Make It and Kindred. I also run Iron Will constantly, but that's.. pretty much entirely 'cause hearing Bill in pain makes me sad.

And I hate the ruin/undying combo. Not because it's busted, it's just annoyingly ubiquitous.

As a killer, Infectious Fright gives me good feelings.

And I hate Dead Hard, how dare you make me look like a clown I wish I could dodge that good.

• C_Frank
    C_Frank Member Posts: 179

Survivor: iron will, BT, sprint

killer: STBFL.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Killer - Love BBQ as everyone should.

Tinkerer is my hands down favorite perk in game. I truly believe it's the best perk in the game. I know it's getting hate being ran with ruin/undying but your wasting perk slots if you don't apply pressure with ruin so I understand why at least. Also love Discordance and Bamboozle. I really love the undetectable status so Spine chill is the perk I hate. You get 36 meter heads up all kinds of bonuses, destroy stealth killers whole point, and now undetectable is not undetectable because you have spine chill? Get OUT. I don't necessarlily have a problem with DS I have a problem with how it's used offensively.

Survivor - Autodidact and aftercare. Although the skill check rng for AD sucks but still use it anyway.

Don't hate no killer perks or offerings everything has been changed. Only thing left to complain about is having to do bones and the usual tunnel, camp, and slug lol.

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

Survivor - Spine Chill and Resilience (but only together, I don't check my hud enough for spine chill, it's the gates and vaulting boosts for me), WGLF (bpbpbpbp), Dead Hard because I'm basic and like some good ol' loopin', Blood Pact (though I've started using it less, at one point, I didn't run without it!)

I don't hate anything!

Killer - Trail of Torment

No hates

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

My go-to survivor build is Bond, Spine Chill, Lithe, and Kindred. I'll sometimes swap out Kindred for Borrowed Time or Iron Will or something if I'm in the mood, or for some other perk if I need it for a tome challenge or whatever. But, this build has served me well all the way up to red ranks. It supplies me with a lot of information, and Lithe is the most reliable exhaustion perk in the game.

Most of my built-out killers use some mix of BBQ, Whispers, Pop, Discordance, Tinkerer, Hex: Ruin, and Hex: Undying.

• chieften333
    chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554

As a killer I really hate sprint burst. Primarily because the survivors I've gone against have essentially used it as a dead hard while healthy.

As a survivor, I dislike ruin. Not because it's unfair, but because my potato teammates don't stay on gens.

• Nameless
    Nameless Member Posts: 869

I'm addicted to Detectives Hunch, Q&Q, Head On and Iron Will. I like to switch my builds up though but those are the ones that frequently come back.

I don't like going against perks like Noed or Spirit Fury+Enduring, but as survivor there aren't really perks I just hate. Honestly I don't really run a lot into these perks anyways so that's probably why. It's moreso the killers themselves like Deathslinger or Spirit that make me wanna die.

As killer there really only are few perks I run on all of them or are at least frequently seen in my builds and those are Pop, Corrupt and Enduring. When I first started playing a while ago I remember Tofu saying he liked Enduring a lot and my inexperienced brain was like "oh hell yeah this perk must be borderline broken if this guy likes it so much" and now I can't play without it so yeah... Thanks a lot for my Enduring addiction OhTofu.

Again the only real perk I hate running into with a passion is OoO. It's just stupid broken. Other controversial perks like DS are a bit meh. I don't hate them and understand they're in a way necessary but it's the invincibility mentality some survivors have that puts me on edge really. Also the fact you could still be punished, even if you didn't tunnel people is quite annoying.