If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New Killer Perk Idea: Black Magic

Options
Peasant
Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
edited September 2018 in Creations

Your fearsome magic is eternally powerful. All of your Hex Totems are slightly/moderately/considerably darker making them harder to see. When a hex totem is destroyed all survivors are blinded and deafened for 3/5/10 seconds. The bright flash reveals all survivor auras for 3/5/7 seconds as well.

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited September 2018
    Options

@Peasant said:
    Your magic is especially powerful. All of your Hex Totems are slightly/moderately/considerably darker making them harder to see.

Add Survivors who destroy your hex totems are revealed to you for 3 seconds. The explosion deafens their ears for 12 seconds.

• Peasant
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Peasant said:
    Your magic is especially powerful. All of your Hex Totems are slightly/moderately/considerably darker making them harder to see.

Add Survivors who destroy your hex totems are revealed to you for 3 seconds. The explosion deafens their ears for 12 seconds.

Got it.

• Peasant
    edited September 2018
    Options

@Jack11803 Out of all of the killer perks I submitted earlier, I actually think I like this one the most.