Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

theory: the necronomicon is in the observer's library.

Bruce_AV1
Bruce_AV1 Member Posts: 28
edited January 2021 in Lore

Well, throughout the history of evil dead, the movies, the comics and even the television series, we know that wherever ash goes, the necronomicon will appear near the current location of ash williams.

and if it is the same case in the entity realm? I couldn't think of a better place where the necronomicon would appear than in the observer's library!

Maybe the necronomicon would be a way to escape from that kingdom, or even a way to kill the entity? Who knows, we may never know.

Comments

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

The necronomicon ex-mortis, it is very likely that a book like that could be there, but I think that this book not only serves to escape the entity's realm, but as spells, hexes, resuscitations and curses, I imagine that the entity it appears written in that book and some way of escaping or entering the realm of being as if it were a passageway or a gap between space and time.