The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Please don't change the HUD...

The new changes they talked about in the new Developer Update are actually good and I'm not complaining about any of them. Except the HUD changes. The "old" HUD was already as good as it is. Why can't they just add the new features of the "new" HUD into the old HUD? I wouldn't complain if the new HUD would be good but it isn't. You want a HUD to be simply structured so in DbD's case you just look at the bottem left and you can see everything you need to know. In the new HUD however I need to look up for Gen counts, top left for survivor information and to the left for the hook counter (and also to the bottom left for Killer Power I guess?). It is just unnecessary either way because did anyone really complain about the old HUD being bad? Nope. No one complained.

Comments

• I mean it wouldn't be too hard to fix it even if they just re-arranged the positions of some things.

If that can't be done I at least hope they add options to let you put it where you want. IF someone wants gen info at the top for some reason, fine, but like....I don't want that so let me put it in the old spot.

• SandwichGamer107
    SandwichGamer107 Member Posts: 27

Yeah exactly like that! Or give the option on how to customise it. Then I would totally be happy with the update!