Rank 1 killer has obvious wallhacks and I didn't record it

Quiver
Quiver Member Posts: 18
edited January 2021 in General Discussions

There's this player (apparently i shouldn't say who he is, just a p3 hillbilly) who just straight up went for a blocked gen in the street map, went to the second floor and looked for me right at the start of the game and i didn't even run. He wasn't checking for spawn spots, he literally went straight for me. Already reported, take care and watch out for this hacker.

Comments

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

Isn't this against the whole name and shame thing? You don't even have any evidence to show that they did anything at all.

• Quiver
    Quiver Member Posts: 18

Ight just edited, i just don't know where to report him.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited January 2021

Please report the cheater in game normally, this is required for any further action. Without this, a ticket report is pointless as it is needed to track the match information.

Then, you leave the game lobby up and go here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

If you click the support icon here where it has a ? box:

It will take you to the website as well.

Then you fill out the requested information; and submit any additional evidence.

If it is a console player, adjust the info to gamertags and select the platform as requested instead of steam info.

As nothing more can be done or discussed on these forums, a mod will shortly post a cleaner version of what I just said and then lock this topic.

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589

Probably some random guy with Undying