Game impossible as killer

Im a rank 10 killer ca. 200 hours, i go against 6000 hours 4 stacks on rank 1 every time, no joke.

Last match i got 4 people with slippery meat and a glass of salty lips, everybody between rank 1 and 5 (ez pz trash killer) i cant play without tunneling and camping.

My only hope is that the next patch which reenables MMR comes fast

Comments

• Airless
    Airless Member Posts: 156

I mean, they were better then you. Its not like you play against the best of the best every game. Just play more if you want to improve, or stop playing if you don't.

• freddymybae
    freddymybae Member Posts: 613

it is possible you just need to pick meta killers and meta perks u beat them one day trust me

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743

It's refreshing to see a player admitting that they lost because they played against better players instead of blaming the game.

Hope you get better matchmakings next time, good luck!

• BuffPig
    BuffPig Member Posts: 6

ok you say i should learn how to tbag and try to get pressure with oni when everyone cobes and no one need to leave a gen.

Maybe you know how to chase 4 survivors at once

• valvarez4
    valvarez4 Member Posts: 868

These survs probably thery're killers main too. They always said survs are trash and they're semi gods

• BuffPig

Then they will be more toxic, tried playing spirit and freddy, 4 keys+ds+unbreakable+DH

• ZaKzan
    ZaKzan Member Posts: 544

if you want to play to win, and you're not playing nurse or spirit, you have to tunnel and camp. There is absolutely no way around that, especially when you go up against good survivors.

• Airless

T-bagging has no in game effect. It doesn't help them or give an advantage. Why would the survivor with much more experience lose to a killer with way less experience if they play well.

People need to realize that your are playing against human beings, not AI. They are also gonna try to win, and if they have more experience, they most likely will. Blame matchmaking, not the player.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited January 2021

When facing opponents that have way more hours than you. There is a fine line between "learning" and "getting clobbered". A match like the OP posted should not happen in any game. If your playing CoD and you spawn in the path of a moving bullet, your not really learning how to get better at the game. Your just cannon fodder.

I agree. It is refreshing. Terrible MM is a legitimate complaint. All I can say is keep at it or play something else. Remember these moments the next time survivors quote their survivor's rule book for killers. Show them no mercy for you shall receive none!

• BuffPig

t bagging is the only thing they do except holding m1 if they have thousands of hours more, what should i do, if they only play dirty loops you cant mindgame, theres nothing to learn

• freddymybae
    freddymybae Member Posts: 613

just leave if u see keys and eat those ds in the begging in the game the sooner they gone the less problems at the end

• Airless

Why do you care so much about a game that already happened? Matchmaking doesn't work all the time, admittedly, but you aren't gonna win every game regardless.

Looping a killer is the most fun a survivor can have. No one like pressing one button for 80 seconds five times over. If you get mad over getting T-bagged, you most likely are gonna focus them, which is what they want.

Could you by chance record the game you had? I guarantee there were mistakes you made, and understanding those mistakes is the best way to improve

• Mugombo
    Mugombo Member Posts: 509

Want happened to people that actually try to learn and improve from better players. It seems now everyone just cries as soon as they play against someone or a team that are better than them.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

Matchmaking is the reason why you should only play Spirit or Freddy (Until his upcoming Nerf). Always equip strong add-ons and perks and you'll have somewhat of a chance against more seasoned survivors.

Play a weaker killer and you'll get screwed unless you're a pro killer and know all the ins and outs of playing killer and have mastered your favorite one.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Since they will switch ranks with a system that shows you who played more during that month, you won't ever be able to know if it's you or the matchmaking.

Problem solved.

Sorta...

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624

Your issue is one of matchmaking, where you are being matched up against obviously far better survivors.

If BHVR's proposed MMR update will finally fix the matchmaking, your problem should go away. But I have no confidence that they've finally figured out how to make the matchmaking work.

Here's to hoping.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

I don’t think it’s impossible, it’s just very hard to win playing the way the devs (aka the emblem system) want you to.

Killers are punished for winning too fast and not giving survivors a ton of second chances. Survivors are rewarded for running every second chance perk in the book.

Even if you play “nice” as killer you will still end up eating DS, through survivors forcing it or due to the fact it lasts for ages.

The game is incredibly hard as an M1 killer unless you have every map and tile memorized and even then really good survivors stand in places at the loops that make mindgames almost impossible.

My advice is to just play stronger killers until (more like if) the devs ever fix some of the underlying issues of the game. Such as DS Unbreakable, the imbalance between solo Q and SWF, and keys.

• KateDunson
    KateDunson Member Posts: 714

You are at the beginning.. is normal to lose against ppl with more experience

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743

In single player games difficulty is usually raised as the player advances through the game, you don't get to fight last boss right off the bat. The same should be applied to pvp games whenever it's possible.

Personally i'm a hardcore pvp player who doesn't mind getting rekt by top players and actually enjoy it, but not everyone is the same. We should at least give some credit to op for admitting the others played better.

• Twepz
    Twepz Member Posts: 12

i hope i would play againts survivor that are not hiding in the bush, and later die in 5 seconds

• AceInTheKate
    AceInTheKate Member Posts: 100

What killer do you use? Sometimes you get bad days or bad games. Play every game with the expectation of your not getting a kill. Against a good survivor team killing 1 or 2 is a win as killer.

• C_Frank
    C_Frank Member Posts: 179

In South America it is the other way around to play as a killer red rank is an ez win. Only Q is cancer.

• valvarez4
    valvarez4 Member Posts: 868
  • TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Here’s a tip: if you see a stack of luck offerings in the offerings screen, just slug everybody.

It’s pretty clear that they’re a SWF at that point, and it’s clear what they’re going to do, and likely have slippery meat (possibly up the ante as well).

So just slug. Let them waste their Unbreakable. Or just camp their hook waiting for their inevitable self unhook, and then just eat their DS stun to get it over and out of the game.

Red Rank survivors are brutal, but they can be predictable. Learn their patterns and behaviour. Particularly where altruism is concerned because that tends to be SWF greatest exploitable weakness.

I’m looking at you, Flashlight users.