We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

stop with the stealth changes

Options
yeet
yeet Member Posts: 1,832

flashlights buffed again on PTB, you can now be blinded outside of your FOV, even with your face in a wall.
Myers stealth nerfed as well, they significantly slowed his stalking, now it feels likes you're always running tuft of hair.
Why do the devs insist on hiding these absolutely insane changes, that absolutely destroy killers?
Please for the love of god stop doing this crap.

Comments

• ThePeeje
    ThePeeje Member Posts: 70
    Options

Umm... i just watched streamer Monto destroy survivors with MM in no time. He didnt seem to have any issues with getting EW. Are you sure its not just you?

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

@ThePeeje said:
    Umm... i just watched streamer Monto destroy survivors with MM in no time. He didnt seem to have any issues with getting EW. Are you sure its not just you?

Might be a bug then
    When I played Myers it felt so insanely slow, all 5 gens where done before I could get evil 2 off of one person

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited June 2018
    Options

You've been able to flashlight stun out of the FoV for a while.

• Angelos455
    Angelos455 Member Posts: 25
    Options
    I think that the only way to kill 4 survivors is them making fatal mistakes and the killer making great plays at the same time

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Brady said:

@yeet said:
    Why do the devs insist on hiding these absolutely insane changes, that absolutely destroy killers?
    Please for the love of god stop doing this crap.

Have you seen the list for the pleas of the killers....

-Nerf Self Care!
    -Remove 4 Player SWF!
    -Nerf Sprint Burst!
    -Nerf Pallets (Valid)
    -Remove 360s! (Such an easy counter)
    -Remove flashlights! (is mad cause of saves, tho gotta agree that the wall was a good counter....should've of kept it. also the purpose of lightborn exist)
    -Remove DS! (Valid it needed tampering)
    -Close the hatch (Needed but OP at multiple use. Causes serious dysfunctional gameplay)
    -Remove bodyblocking! (People do realize there's a perk that literally gives you a STACK OF BLOODPOINTS for bodyblocking...)
    -BUFF OUR PERKS!!!!!!!

That's 10 consistent requests coming from Killers. Survivors are strong, but you guys are getting a bit greedy because you feel we aren't "entitled" to escape. Not like you're entitled to a kill, either.
    Killers need buffs, but it can't be to such an extent where being a survivor won't feel like we have any slight, small advantage in some way which could help us escape.

But I agree, the wall-block was a fair counter to the consistent flashlight saves. Idk why they would remove that, use lightborn either way I guess.

inb4 waste of a perk, it clearly wouldn't be if it's preventing saves. The whole idea is the killers aren't adapted to the light, causing a blind/stun. The perk even explains itself that you've adapted to the light from the fog...

Repeat with me...Asymmetrical game...