The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hatch-offerings and keys should not exist

Uneverything
Uneverything Member Posts: 4
edited January 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

It seems riddiculous that a killer can work fairly hard against toolboxes (+addons), medkids(+addons), 4-man premades, coordinated flashlight use (+addons) and sabotage while also having his/hers effort mostly negated by a brown offering and a key, if the survivors use of the above is, by some chance, still not enough. It is in my opinion already a dumb idea to have a way to escape (hatch) that requires no effort of your own, but furthermore adding ways to utilies this to also get your teammates out pre-powering the exit games is unnecesarry.

I play both sides in red ranks so I have experience with dumbass survivor teammates and sweaty pre-made groups. But people are dumb or new or both, and creating tools that mostly feels like an exploit (hatch + placement of the hatch) do not help these dumb or new people to get better, removing this would; either you die or you teamwork, you don't just bring an offering that is a save way out no matter what your dumbass does.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• SilentHillOnDvD
    SilentHillOnDvD Member Posts: 487

Oh? You played well? 3man escape through hatch is your reward!

• jrinkwater
    jrinkwater Member Posts: 314

To be honest, only the KILLER should control where the hatch goes. Never the survivor. Keys and hatch escape promotes terrible gameplay and playstyles. Also, often times... a duo que will ditch their randoms to leave or let them die for hatch to spawn lol