Should killers speak?

Options
QwQw
QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

So what I mean by this is, should killers talk during the game? When certain actions are preformed (breaking a pallet, hitting, chasing) the killer you're playing as would have a small chance to say something.

It wouldn't be spammy or anything like that, just a rare chance.

I bring this up because, as someone who make a lot of fanmade chapters, I would love for some of the licensed killers to say a one-liner or something.

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

Yeah, that's probably the biggest counter argument I've heard for this.

• gatsby
    gatsby Member Posts: 2,532
    Options

I would like it if Killers had one liners when they downed Survivors. On rare occasion

• Woot1234
    Woot1234 Member Posts: 139
    Options

Bubba goes "Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!"

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

I think it would be fun at first, but then get old after a while.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306
    Options

I, for one, would love if the game took a few queues from Friday and let me give the killer an in-depth counselling session on why they feel like they need to kill people again.

• Nosferatu3145
    Nosferatu3145 Member Posts: 542
    Options

No, we already have that with plague, and it's actually detrimental cause you can't hear ######### besides that ASMR of her

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,716
    Options

It would have to be a very rare thing to make it feel special when it happens (plus lots of different lines for each killer), and it would also have to be limited to the last survivor in the match so that it's not messing up listening for other survivors.

A lot of killers are silent, though. Freddy's one of the few that has one-liners (old Freddy, anyway, and his movies could get pretty silly; I don't remember new Freddy very well). Not sure what most killers could say that wouldn't be out of place.

Now, if Ash could chainsaw the killers, then we'd definitely need some good one-liners. I don't think that's on the table, though.

• Dwigtht
    Dwigtht Member Posts: 462
    edited January 2021
    Options

It is already done!

The Plague tells you everything she want you to know when she performs mori.

Bubba speaks when he is using chainsaw

Billy screams in your face everything he thinks about you before using chainsaw. It is somethin like "arrggghhh"

Demogorgon speaks all the time. This is your fault if you can't understand Demogorgian language

Myers does not speak by franchise design.

Blight speaks all the time, and also when he uses his power. It sounds like scottish english accent, but I just cannot recognize the words

Huntress sings you a song

Clown is drunk, I am not sure he can say anything meaningful