Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Monstrous Mayhem Tome 1 Challenge completing despite requirements being met

First off I'm playing on PC, secondly as stated in the title the Monstrous Mayhem isn't completing despite having 2+ people hooked in the basement as the challenge states needs to be done. I've hook 2 or more people in the basement at the same time with several killers across at least 20 games but none of them ever complete the challenge. The quest itself is unfun to even do the first time, but when you do it for 20+ games, fulfill the conditions, don't get credit for the quest and are forced to repeat it makes it increasingly unfun and just plain frustrating. I'd love to hear when it's actually fixed and/or be shown a video that shows what I'm supposed to do (such as only being allowed to have 2 people hooked in the basement at the same time once throughout the entire match).

2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• IanOromis
    IanOromis Member Posts: 8

I've also had the same issue. I've had 2 people hooked and die in there at the same time, hooked 2 separately, hooked all 4 at once, nothing.

• FlamedRunner
    FlamedRunner Member Posts: 2

FYI, none of the basement related challenges are currently able to be completed. The developers should be aware of this since it has occurred in many threads already.

This discussion has been closed.