Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

My time with huntress has come to an end

xXCAM3R0NXx
xXCAM3R0NXx Member Posts: 387
edited January 2021 in General Discussions

Once, with alot of practise and perseverance, I was an efficient and accurate huntress player.

Scoring hatchet hits from close mid and even far. Survivors jukes at close range would be very easy to hatchet. Loops would be predicted well and hit them at pallets and window vaults.

Once a huntress main who wouldnt miss many hatchets, possibly every 2 hatchets maybe 3.

However, whenever I play a killer for too long, the skills dry out, the playstyle I once scored with is countered easily.

I once missed 15 hatchets in a single row before a hit. I'd miss vault shots, get predicted at loops. Miss over loop shots. Struggle with jukes at close range. And most importantly my accuracy, hitting walls, rocks and other obstacles.

You may say, 'keep practising', 'takes a little more practise' 'let them juke into the hatchet'.... I've tried it all, its not like I havnt put all my time and effort into her before. I've just lost her touch guys, it happens to the best of us.

I have yet to get a single kill with her in the last few days....i think it's time for a break...

I hope to play you again some other time ❤️

P.S this post is just to remind myself of the struggles with huntress and that she will always be one of my favourite killers. If you have any words of encouragement, then try me...

Comments