Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why is this still a thing? (Survivors using offerings to pick your killer)

2»

Comments

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

@Boss said:

@Might_Oakk said:
    Enjoy the full video. Last time I try do anything nice for you nerds like cutting out a loading screen. I spent a few minutes doing that >_<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juonX6u3hwM

Nice things can hurt facts.

The funny thing is this was the only forum that anyone questioned the videos validity. Says something about the people who use this forum imo.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    i see the usual suspects in this thread doing what they usually do
  • CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

Odd, I've never encountered splinter offerings, but I thought those were exclusive to killer blood webs? I have all available characters, so I probably won't ever get splinters, but why would a survivor have a splinter? That has to be a bug.

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    yeet said:
    i see the usual suspects in this thread doing what they usually do
    call me out if you're going to talk about me
  • Might_Oakk
    edited September 2018

@CoolAKn said:
    Odd, I've never encountered splinter offerings, but I thought those were exclusive to killer blood webs? I have all available characters, so I probably won't ever get splinters, but why would a survivor have a splinter? That has to be a bug.

Yup, long time bug. I'm not going to explain it but it involves having the offering on a killer currently.

As soon as I saw a hidden offering with a black back I knew it was happening.

• Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994

@DeadByFlashlight said:
    Excuse me, did ANYONE ever got banned in DBD?
    Harassment and hate speech is literally part of the game. I am quite sure that some fellow killer mains on console can literally deliver you books of harassment via the psn messenger

Send me a message that violates PSN's rules, and you'll see just how fast you get a permanent PSN ban. The usual response time is under 60 minutes.

• Might_Oakk

@Kaelum said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:
    Excuse me, did ANYONE ever got banned in DBD?
    Harassment and hate speech is literally part of the game. I am quite sure that some fellow killer mains on console can literally deliver you books of harassment via the psn messenger

Send me a message that violates PSN's rules, and you'll see just how fast you get a permanent PSN ban. The usual response time is under 60 minutes.

Psn really only bans for the worst of the worst. Xbox is much stricter. Also if you get a quick response on psn nothing is happening because it was flagged as not serious. If it takes a couple days it is actually being reviewed.

If you want I can call you a fookin poosie (But use swears) on psn right now so you can see. You can also test what is and isn't flagged by making a few extra accounts and testing stuff.

• Kaelum

Nice try, but your Spirit addons don't match. You screwed up the edit. The addons that you entered the match with don't match the addons at the end. Also, when you left the scoreboard, it would not have made you trapper. This was a very good troll, but next time try paying closer attention to the details.

P.S. No one would have exited the match prior to the match starting (players not loaded bottom left), unless they were trying to hide something.

• Kaelum

@Might_Oakk said:
    Psn really only bans for the worst of the worst. Xbox is much stricter. Also if you get a quick response on psn nothing is happening because it was flagged as not serious. If it takes a couple days it is actually being reviewed.

That's not accurate. If you send me a hate message, and I report it, in less than 60 minutes SIE Moderation will remove the lines from the chat group, and ban the person who wrote them.

• Might_Oakk

@Kaelum said:
    Nice try, but your Spirit addons don't match. You screwed up the edit. The addons that you entered the match with don't match the addons at the end. Also, when you left the scoreboard, it would not have made you trapper. This was a very good troll, but next time try paying closer attention to the details.

P.S. No one would have exited the match prior to the match starting (players not loaded bottom left), unless they were trying to hide something.

I could see how this could be confusing to someone very new to the game. Anytime a shard is used by a killer or survivor it does that. It's actually a funny screen since it shows the original killer at the bottom, the shard killer walking, and on the right of the screen always says trapper. I'm guessing trapper because he was the 1st killer.

If you took 10sec to read the whole thread instead of throwing ignorant accusations you would see the original vid is posted as well. Have a great day!

• Might_Oakk
    edited September 2018

@Kaelum said:

@Might_Oakk said:

That's not accurate. If you send me a hate message, and I report it, in less than 60 minutes SIE Moderation will remove the lines from the chat group, and ban the person who wrote them.

What's your psn id? Yes it removes it automatically regardless of content. Funny you are afraid to give me your psn ID since it will immediately prove you wrong ;)

• Kaelum

@Might_Oakk said:
    If you took 10sec to read the whole thread instead of throwing ignorant accusations you would see the original vid is posted as well. Have a great day!

ROFLMAO...How do I think I know that you are lying? I looked at you supposed full length video, which has several edits.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

@Kaelum I'm not going to take the time to look to see if the full video is edited, but what he said about it, including the Trapper part, was even stated in a Reddit thread around 5 months ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/89sfbq/can_survivors_use_splinters_i_only_play_on_pc_but/?st=jmip1isc&sh=f37d30cf