end game mechanics/ideas

EqMonkVeeshan
EqMonkVeeshan Member Posts: 416
edited September 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

Ok so I am a survivor main, and I play a fair amount with lots of different people. I always like to watch to see how a match finishes out unless I am pressed for time. I see tons of survivors hanging about much longer then they need to be after the gates are opened. so an end game mechanic I would love to see implemented is this. if a killer hooks a survivor once a gate has been opened the entity would sacrifice that survivor instantly in the entity's rage. basically it would work the way a person hooked when they the last person in the match currently. this would increase the risk of staying in the match after a gate has been opened. this change would not require changes to many perks . as not to many perks have effects that deal with the opening of the gate. think blood warden is the only one off hand that I can think of. It probably wouldn't require to many changes to balance this. maybe reduce the time of it a little bit. but overall this would push far more people out faster and also add in a more strategic game play on the survivor side. as you wouldn't want to open a door when some one was hooked as that would kill them. unless you was planning on not attempting to save the person. any other thoughts or ideas on end game mechanics you would like to see implemented? lets hear them!

Comments

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    This is similar to Rancor, and doesn’t seem that interesting to play against as a survivor. Why not ask for reduced movement speed from everyone (survivors and killers) once the gates are open so that there are less mad dashes across the entire map in short amounts of time. It’s times like those that survivors should be given more tools to help them escape a chase, requiring them to avoid the killer in order to escape rather than simply run in a straight line when the killer has no chance to catch up.