What Perks Should I Focus On Getting?

What Perks should I focus on getting for both Survivors and Killers?

For Survivors, I have the Teachable Perks for David King and Meg Thomas.  I also got Self-Care from the Shrine of Secrets when it was available.

For Killers, I have the Teachable Perks for the Hag, Leatherface, and the Wraith.  I also got Nurse’s Calling when that was available.

Should I also get Make Your Choice before the refresh? 

Comments

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    How do you like to play survivor? Do generators? Get chased? Totem and chest hunter? Stealthy? Hook saver?
    What killers do you like to play?
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

For surv i would get next Bond no matter what type of surv you play. It's really good perk.
    For stealth i would get Nea's Urban Evasion (duh) + Iron Will from Jake (even tho i dont use it)
    For getting Chased any exhaustion perk is good (sb is the best) but find which one you like the most ^^ + Adrenaline (which you have). Decisive Strike from Laurie is good for having the chase last a tad longer.
    If you are altruistic level up Bill to get Borrowed Time and just hope for We'll Make It! (you also can get Empathy to know where exactly injured survivors are)

• Yzalirk
    Yzalirk Member Posts: 59
    How do you like to play survivor? Do generators? Get chased? Totem and chest hunter? Stealthy? Hook saver?
    I do a bit of everything as a Survivor - do Generators, save others, destroy totems I see, etc.

The Killers I use the most often are the Huntress, the Wraith, and now Leatherface.  I occasionally use the Doctor too but I would not use everyone.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Yzalirk said:
    Visionmaker said:

I do a bit of everything as a Survivor - do Generators, save others, destroy totems I see, etc.

The Killers I use the most often are the Huntress, the Wraith, and now Leatherface.  I occasionally use the Doctor too but I would not use everyone.

Then for build get Bond, We'll Make It!, Urban Evasion and either trust your team to heal you and take for example Leader or take Self Care or an exhaustion perk. This is an all around build except for being chased (