If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Anyone else pumped for Red Dead Redemption 2?

Options
DocFabron
DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
I am! The first Red Dead Redemption (well, technically the second game if you include Red Dead Revolver) is one of my all time favorite games.

I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition, and with all the latest news on it is getting me even more excited for it. This game is gonna definitely revolutionize gaming in a way we haven't seen before. 

Arthur Morgan seems like a badass protagonist as well. I'm ready to see him and John Marston do some cool #########!

Best Answer

Answers

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options

Is it bad if I haven't played any of them before? I've always stuck to shooters and horror games and I've heard good things about these games but I've never tried them.

They're really good. The gunplay is amazing in 1, and I hear they improved upon it in 2. Just another month and it comes out!
  • JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    Options

If it comes to PC, yes. If not I will stick with Wild West Online (probably even better than RDR)