Another killer idea...

Imagine, as a killer, you start the match and appear like a random survivor, no red stain. Then, like the wraith with his bell, transform into a werewolf. Similar concept, but hiding more in plain sight as another survivor.

Addons could add randomness to the survivor you transform into to add to it.

I think it could have a good deal of potential :)

Comments

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

This idea has been floating around for a while, and an answer has always come up.

This killer would be severely weak when it came to SWF.

"Hey, is that you coming up to the generator {Insert Survivor Here}?"

"No, I'm at {Insert Generic DbD Location Here}."

"Oh, #########, that's the killer then."

I think this idea would be awesome to see in action, but there's no denying SWF would slaughter this killer.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

It would be a good killer, but SWF would obliterate a killer like that 100% of the time. You'd never be able to fake around them.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Devs have stated that they will never create or license any character as killer who in any way impersonates survivors.

The Thing, Mimic, and shape shifting types of characters would be considered too OP of a power.

It’s a really cool concept, though

• IndianaDadGuy
    IndianaDadGuy Member Posts: 32

A good swf counters a lot of killers though.. so I think that's a bad reason.

But, if they're against impersonating survivors (though a couple of them have outfits that look pretty close to new survivors already..) It could be done without that.. Maybe changing between werewolf (humanoid) to full on wolf mode, with limitations / abilities in each stance.

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

Well, if it looked human but not like a big Killer, the human form could be used for getting close while and then could switch to Werewolf to become offensive. Basically, they would run around much like a Survivor, vault the same, etc, and then go all "GRAH I AM A FURRY" and yiff their damned brains out when it gets close enough to show you its DeviantArt account.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,122

Like the Faceless from XCOM 2.