Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Question about random survivor injuries as Legion

Im_Tired
Im_Tired Member Posts: 101
edited January 2021 in General Discussions

I'm a super new player and killer main and have a question about something that's been confusing me since picking up Legion.

Sometimes in a match, survivors will randomly go into the dying state regardless of what I do. I thought this might be because they're bleeding out from feral frenzy? But survivors in my games always mend before their health drops even 20%. Is there a way to drop a health state from failed mending or healing? Idk if anyone else has encountered this but it only seems to happen when I'm playing as Legion. I don't play survivor much and I've never played against a Legion.

If it matters, my perks are Iron maiden, discordance, Noed, and the bird one

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

There is no way to drop it via anything the Survivor can do, since Mending does not have any Skillchecks.

Since you are new, you are probably playing at a low rank. Chances are high that the Survivors dont know what to do at this point and go down (this can also be seen at higher Ranks that people simply dont mend for whatever reason).