How often do you see hackers?

2»

Comments

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

there was a rise of cheaters 1 year ago and saw nothing but suspiciously fast rank 1 survivors until recently (the last 4 months) and i have run into 3 survivors with god mode and had a 4 man swf all hooking themselves and then ending the game at 5 gens.

There has been a big spike recently and that "Hatchetface" guy just shows how useless EAC is.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

I've seen just one obvious one, but i bet there are many sneaky wallhacks out there.

• stvnhthr
    stvnhthr Member Posts: 777
    edited January 2021

Maybe 1 or 2 for every 20 hours of play.

The good ones are hard to detect because they do not want to get caught.

The hackers I notice are using ESP which shows the location of everyone and everything. I run bond so I can see my teammates. Once in awhile I will notice a killer who never searches for anyone but always knows where everyone is. They never walk in a direction where no one is, but instead is always moving directly towards a survivor at all times. If the survivor changes direction the killer does too a split second later. This should be impossible when there is no line of sight or aura perks in play. To test the ESP hackers I will walk to a locker on the other side of the map from them and hide in a locker. If they walk directly to me I know the score.

Very infrequently I see a survivor with a speed hack, which is always funny.

Recently I played against a killer who obviously had like 6 or 7 perks, I lost count of all the perks he was running; he had all totem perks, NOED, BBQ; it was nuts. At the end of the match his picture showed only one perk in use, and it was not a totem perk or NOED.

• Exor
    Exor Member Posts: 256

In 5.4k hours I saw 3 obvious hackers (speed hacks, heal/hitbox hacks trying to bodyblock me from other survivors etc.) and those were bad enough/didn't have the advanced hacks to prevent a 3k.

I dont think a 3k or even a 1k would be possible vs the type of hackers that I see on certain videos.

The real problem are the non obvious hackers. From time to time I notice that some chases last way too long since I barely gain any distance as a 115% killer, like in one game vs a feng. Took me way too long to realize why I kept losing her, she didn't have any scratchmarks either, but if it weren't for that I would have just thought that the extra speed was just my imagination.

I do sometimes wonder how often I have killers/survivors in my game, who just increase their speed by a few % or make use of wallhacks without being obvious about it.

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858

i went against a claud who somehow made her model disappear but i could see the blood trails and hear her cry.

• TrevorLahey93
    TrevorLahey93 Member Posts: 170

More often than I should. BHVR literally doesn't care.

• Gore_Nargai
    Gore_Nargai Member Posts: 77
    edited January 2021

So far, 2.

They were both a meme tho and i don't think the purpose was to actually get an advantage to win the game, it was, i believe to ruin the experience for everyone and laugh about it.

Killer running around throwing hatchets at the speed of sound. Games was over in 1 min.

The second was an incredible fast Pyramid Head, was running like blight.

• Kazim
    Kazim Member Posts: 229

I played with a huntress that just started the game she hit me from I don't know where and I saw how she was hitting us all from the other side of the map, is one of the reasons why I decided to turn off the cross platform, I thought that if I were a hacker what I would do would be to put all the skills to see auras and 4 normal that survivors can see what perks I have, I don´t know for me is the mode of hacks that could be fun for me and the survivos not suspect and not ban my account and someday I see a sonic jake on xbox he said that was lag but how knows.