Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is revert you guys would like to see?

For me its the pigs 28 meter terror radius. It worked so well for her play style.

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

Pigs 28 meters would be great, because I would not have to use M&A on her anymore when paired with Whispers. But sadly, not going to happen, since it should be consistent.

I would like to have back old Balanced Landing. At least when all Maps are reworked.

• JohnShark
    JohnShark Member Posts: 88
  • EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

I don't miss the 5 blinks because it was super easy to catch people. I would like her CD to be reverted. Her blinks worked before they messed with her.

• boostedsurvivormain
    boostedsurvivormain Member Posts: 399

Billy's animations and overheat mechanic.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

Pig had a 28 meter terror radius?

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

You would probably change your mind pretty quick with some of the perks we have now, imagine a squad with desperate measures, wglf , and soul guard , they could just keep picking each other up to full health before you can even put someone else to sleep and stop it and even if you did manage to re sleep the recently downed survivor they would just start the chase over and you wouldn't be able to sleep the healthy survivors fast enough to injure them and trade out

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,223

If the devs made it so that survivors who were picked up from the ground didn't automatically wake up, that'd prevent that entire problem.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Laurie Strode deleted

• BabyCameron10
    BabyCameron10 Member Posts: 950

Probably the maps. Kinda liked them at first but the Yamaoka ones are terrible. Miss the old MacMillan maps and the Autohaven ones.

• apathyinc
    apathyinc Member Posts: 457

I'm probably the only person who would like the Spirit's vault animation reverted. I just liked that it made for some surprises when playing as and against her.

• hatchking
    hatchking Member Posts: 312

remove bubba's 4th teachable

• TrollToll
    TrollToll Member Posts: 77

The Billy overheat.

it just straight up shouldn’t exist for multiple reasons, the main one for me is double engravings is nigh unplayable.

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640

Give me back release Freddy

• NotACompPlayer
    NotACompPlayer Member Posts: 193

old billy by far, back when he was fun

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

For one patch they made it so you couldn't hit survivors on hook. The aim-assist on console has screwed me over one too many times against hook farmers >:/

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

So like... why does Myers have a 24 terror radius at tier 2 with 115% movespeed?

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

I would like to see a revert to Legion's Killer Instinct add-ons, back into movement speed add-ons.

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651

Pig's RBT's killing survivors who escape even if they are inactive. She was a lategame monster of a killer who could extend the match beyond the exit gates opening and made good use of endgame perks that no other killer does.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Even if just for one of those test weekends, I'd like to see the old exhaustion mechanic return. The one where you would recover at half the speed when running and double the speed when crouching, but you would still be exhausted after getting hooked.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

If they do come out its gonna be old survivor movement. The ones shown in the PTB are so bad, I rather have the ones from 2016.

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994

Old ruin and lullaby with new undying.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,225

Billy's overheat was so hilariously unnecessary for any match above the "knows how to throw a pallet" skill level. I will never ever understand what the balance team was thinking there. Billy without an overheat wouldn't even be top 4 right now. So dumb.

• hardtimefun
    hardtimefun Member Posts: 293

old freddy as a option

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483

After looking it up, it looks like he's talking about Rocket League. Not that it really matters, but yeh

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I want Billy's overheat either removed or reverted to post-PTB. Unlike Nurse, his problems really were just his add-ons, not his base kit.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Disagree

But on the same note. Only change to Nurse I would like to see is the blink cooldown removed. Having two cooldowns for one action is stupid and ignores the fact she uses her power to traverse the map.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    edited January 2021

Oh it looks so good returning to old freddy until you sat there staring at a survivor finish a gen because your dream transition is still occurring. Likely its the last gen and boom everyone adrenalines and the game reminds you why old freddy sucked booty. I mained the guy on account of him being the killer that introduced me to the horror genre and I can safely say new freddy just needs some of his gen repair slow downs reduced that's all. Don't pull a billy or nurse and mess this up again small tweaks to the slow down gen repair effect that's it. Remember we need freddy to exist as a new player killer nerfing him into an underpowered state is not good for the currently garbage survivor queue times.

• Alify
    Alify Member Posts: 347
    edited January 2021

I want Nancy's down scream from PTB. Why did they remove it?

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,223

I'm not asking for current Freddy to be replaced with the old one, I want an option to play the old one. A lot of people miss him, including me, but I understand that a lot of people love playing the current Freddy. The Kid's Drawing addon isn't doing anything useful at the moment, why not use that if the devs don't want to implement an option for it? I'd rather have a button to switch between the two though, a lot of his addons were really cool and I'd love to use those.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Nurse's recharge mechanic.

Given how slow Nurse already is, adding a second cooldown to her power was a bad idea because it greatly disrupted her fast pace playstyle.