The options in this game are extremely bareboned and lazy.

Options

I am not referring to gameplay options, I am referring to the actual options in the game. You have a list to choose the overall quality of the game and like 2 volume sliders. There is absolutely nothing to customize here, it's annoying that you can't change the quality of something without changing the quality of everything, It's annoying to not be able to turn down the chase music as killer. I can't forget to mention the accessibility options, there are a lot of people out there who need them (main thing that comes to mind are those who are colourblind), and it's extremely annoying and lazy when ever the devs just push the questions aside and avoid them.

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Killer music exclusively is never going away.

• DeceptivePastry
    DeceptivePastry Member Posts: 48
    Options

It's baffling that a PC game released in 2016 doesn't have proper resolution settings. Even at 100% resolution "scale" it still defaults to around 720p internal res and looks like blurry garbage, only solution is to change the resolution in the .ini. Same with exclusive fullscreen.

• yncomrade
    yncomrade Member Posts: 13
    Options

The fact that you have to go into an .ini file to actually be able to change the settings is actually abysmal

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302
    Options

The killer music is there to give survivors a chance to juke the killer. There was a time where it was bugged and did not play and I never lost anyone because I always heard the footsteps.