If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

decisive strike

Options
xxaggieboyxx
xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

what are survivor stabbing the killers with?? do they pick it up for the few seconds on the floor, if so what is it? or does the entity just teleport a shank into their hand to stab the killer?

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

I think they want implement this ''knife'' in the mid-chapter patch, since it's gonna be the new animation as McLean said

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

@xxaggieboyxx said:
    what are survivor stabbing the killers with?? do they pick it up for the few seconds on the floor, if so what is it? or does the entity just teleport a shank into their hand to stab the killer?

i feel like if you have the perk at the beginning of the game you pull a sort of knife out of the ground and put it on your side (like in the beginning turn around thing) this would tell the killer and other survivors you have the perk since you could see a small knife on the side but you would have to pay close attention (i am a survivor main so survivors dont yell at me)