Tier list of all the killers I think would get clapped if all the survivors teamed up on the killer

This is my tier list I made in like 30 secs bc I needed to make it fast lol. I'll defend it/explain it later if i remember to

Comments

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531
    edited January 2021

Here's mine! :))

Honestly I think they are all probably mediocre in combat

Everyone else in The Legion can hold their own better than Frank, he's such a ######### boy.

Nurse would be absolutely pathetic in a fight and no one can tell me otherwise.

Ghostface is also a ######### boy.

Freddy is absolutely pathetic and no one can change my mind.

If I were being a bit more brutal I'd put Daddy Evan down a tier with Myers, Rin and Anna.

Kazan is certainly the strongest besides PH

PH is big scary punishment daddy, that's all I need to say on that matter.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

All of the killers are physically unbeatable thanks to the entity basically giving them it's own little supersoldier treatment, so anything like this should be pre-entity-powers, and given that I'd automatically put Bubba and Billy at the top because they'd bring chainsaws

• leviivel
    leviivel Member Posts: 277
    edited January 2021

This is my personal tier list, I’ll explain some of the lesser obvious choices

hag: her body has been heavily rotten, so it will be easy to take her down

Doctor: has really only killed people with “experiments” and having them be tied up, however his weapon and shocking could be rather painfull

All the “depends” tier killer’s: Freddy depends on if he would take you to the dream world (the nightmare on elm street version, he can basically do anything in that realm). Deathslinger would need his first harpoon gun, if he uses his normal gun, then GG EZ to survivor’s. Legion depends on if they fight together or not, otherwise E tier for each member. Plague depends on which vomit type she’s got. Spirit depends if you can even harm her (due to her being a spirit). And demo cuz, um, yeah, hard to explain, but yeah...

Charlotte: she’s been surviving all her life hoarding and sometimes killing people while still surviving

nurse: one fatigue and she dead

clown: has kidnapped and killed a good chunk of people before, all (mostly) done by his gas bottles, he will just knock everyone out

myers: is shown to be completely invulnerable in the movies, examples: uninjured by a high fall, keeps his eyes and isn’t blinded by getting shot in the eyes, SURVIVES A MOTHER ######### EXPLOSION (does get knocked out however), is invulnerable to fire and many more things happened to him, plus Laurie had YEARS AND YEARS of prep time, and still couldn’t kill him

oni: tall af and is wearing armor, plus the katana is just a 2 EZ swipe kill

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Victor stomps ez

• Hex_UrbanEvasion
    Hex_UrbanEvasion Member Posts: 200

I think that is a fair consideration, but I'd also put stuff like Demo and Oni up there. After all, Demo is an otherworldly beast that devoured actual people and like, took bullets with no issue.

Oni, even when he was human, slaughtered entire villages' worth of people, broke his way out of ropes when he was captured and then murdered his captors, crushed his own father to death, ripped out a man's tongue with his bare hands, and was only stopped when a mob dismembered his body and he bled to death. Or at least, to something approaching death. I feel like it would take a lot of people and a lot of ingenuity to take him out again, especially now that he's essentially a Japanese troll-demon in armor with two massive weapons.

• Hex_UrbanEvasion
    Hex_UrbanEvasion Member Posts: 200

I love this. Some of my buddies and I were discussing how we felt a Killer Battle Royale would play out, or like, who would win if you did a March Madness style chart where you paired them all off to fight and whoever won moved up to the next tier. We figured most of the human or mostly-human ones (Amanda, Ghostface, any of the Legion) would get knocked out in round one, and the real interesting battles would be between the more supernatural ones, like Demo, Freddy, Oni, Pyramidhead. Even the Blight would probably make for an interesting fighter.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

Has everyone forgotten Deathslinger's leg is broken? He has a brace and everything. He'd be very little of a threat. He can spear, like, one guy and then everyone just jumps him and boots his leg until he falls over.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904
    edited January 2021

The more human ones like Legion, Ghostface, Pig, Twins, Trapper, Doc, Deathslinger etc would be the weakest.

Mikey is a practically unstoppable force in the Halloween movies. Shoot him, stab him, run him over, set him on fire....he just gets back up again and keeps going. Plus he is very strong physically. Seen him lift people clear up off the ground with one hand.

Oni is a demon. He for sure is not going down easily. Billy would be a tough one to take down too even with the limp on his leg. Its that feral instinct he has. Hag may be great with traps but she is a short skinny being who look like she could easily be broken in half.

• druggedpug69
    druggedpug69 Member Posts: 155

Y'all acting like demo isn't an actual beast of nature. Man's ain't gon get slapped round by some people who can only take 2 hits before falling over. Demo would literally just slurp them up. Cone boi would get destroyed. Literally knock him over and he ain't getting up with that metal behemoth on his head. Clown would get tired after 2 seconds of fighting. Blight wouldn't even be able to see them coming. Wraith would be horrible to fight. He would just hit and run everybody. Billy has tard strength so he'd be a threat for sure. But most of the killers would get slapped.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Depends. Myers might be the strongest since he physically takes after the Rob Zombie version, but retains the '78 design.

• Dwight_Fairfield

1978 Mikey was a strong boy. Lifting guys clear up off the floor with one hand and holding them there. Putting his fist through doors etc.

• Pulsar

This is true, but Rob Zombie's Myers is 6'8 and barely fits through doors. He also lifts a nurse using a scalpel.

In short, he's a big boi.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    edited January 2021

So did Halloween II's Michael long before Rob Zombie's ever did, and he was a shorter boy;

• Pulsar

This is true, but it's also from Halloween 2 where he gets shot in the eyes with what looks like a Magnum.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    edited January 2021

Yeah.....that's Mikey. He endures the most brutal damage that would kill any normal person. This is picking up from a movie where he got stabbed in the neck with a big knitting needle, then had his left eye stabbed with a wire hangar, then stabbed in the chest with his own knife, and then shot six times at close range and fell out a second floor window. He just gets up and goes on his way again.

Mikey is a tank in any version you watch. His physical size has never been a factor in that.

• Pulsar

That is true, I was merely remarking that in the original movies, he wasn't nearly as large as he is in DBD. He was an average built dude with unnatural strength. In DBD, he physically resembles Rob Zombie's Myers a lot more.

Regardless, none of the Survivors can beat him.

I'd only put three in the unbeatable tier. Myers, Oni since he's pretty much the same build as Myers and Demogorgon, since it takes on 20-ish soldiers with automatic weapons.