Survivors posting salt on my steam profile

I will never understand how butthurt some people can be man ... literally everyday if i go to my steam profile there are 2 salty comments from survivors saying ,,tunneling or camping" but if i go on THEIR profiles they also have ppl saying the same thing . I never went to a survivor's or a killer's profile for teabagging flashlight clicking gen rushing tunneling or camping , they are actual tactics ( yes flashlight clicking is a tactic to like get the killer's attention) that are in the game for a reason ...

Comments

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

just ignore it, people only care about checking profiles if they suspect a SWF and nothing else, and besides, consider it a badge of honour that you made a SWF really angry

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

strangely i have yet to get any badges like that, but then again i exclusively play at greens where SWF are rare so guess i'm just lucky :/

• Axx
    Axx Member Posts: 392

This is normal DBD player behavior. Your best bet is to make your profile comments private or friends only, unless you like the salt.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

At reds ranks there is salt left and right if you play to your strengths.... which is dumb because why would you not play to your strengths

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

This is normal.

make the comments friends only or don't play killer / DBD. it has the most toxic community on steam.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Be lucky its not console. I've heard horror stories where salty survivor reports would affect online access for other games.

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293

I get these comments too, although i got more positive comments than negative. But I'm usually pretty happy when i get those comments. There is no better feeling in this game then when you beat a toxic SWF and they add some salt to your profile.

The only comments i write to people are positive ones if they played good, are a nice person or something. But that's mostly in games other than DbD.

• DeathBeam
    DeathBeam Member Posts: 259

I made my Steam profile private because of this game.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

I left mine on for a year and I have over 300 DBD comments, mostly -reps.

It means anytime I’m playing the game with my profile public I feel obligated to play toxic to live up to it

• I mostly get positive comments as well. Or did rather, I made it private after someone said something...disturbing.

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824

I wish I had people posting salt onto my profile, lol. My #########'s been empty since I made it like a decade ago.

• TrevorLahey93
    TrevorLahey93 Member Posts: 170

Survivors are extremely sensitive when they don't get their way. They are so used to winning because they have the power role in this game that when they lose they cant stand it. Survivor tears taste so good