Playing after bloodpoint events is miserable.

Marigoria
Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Am I the only one that feels like this?

I feel like after bloodpoint events, you just get reminded how incredibly grindy this game is.

I'm not new at all, having thousands of hours, and I don't think I'd stick around if I was just starting now.

Every 3 months new characters and perks get added and it only gets worse.

Comments

• stargazer9
    stargazer9 Member Posts: 649

It really is awful. I agree.

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483

It's way too grindy, especially for people like me who usually only play a few matches a day, if that. I recently saved up 1,000,000 bp's (took me like two weeks...) and got Nancy so I could unlock Fixated and get it on Zarina. After first unlocking it on Nancy, I was left with only 97k bp's. I had no other perks showing up in Zarina's bloodweb other than Fixated and Better Together so at least I was able to just focus on Fixated, but I was still only able to get it to tier 2 before running out of bp's. I know we've got the shrine which is nice, but I thought for sure I'd be able to get a teachable unlocked and to tier 3 with another character using the max amount of bp's they'll allow us to save up 😕

Not to mention, out of all those bp's I didn't even get to use any of them on the killers I used to grind out those points.

But hey, at least I've got a Nancy loaded up with almost exclusively brown and yellow items/offerings if I ever want to play her 😂

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

I thing being able to upgrade your perks for a certain amount of BP would be a far better idea

• Taingaran
    Taingaran Member Posts: 288

To fix the accrual of bloodpoints:

For killers:

increase the amount of blood points in the Deviousness category. Without Distressing, this category suffers greatly. Also, a very strange scoring for some killers, for example, Oni: 25 bp for one ball and 250 for activating Blood Fury;

increase the amount of blood points in the Brutality category. 500 bp per hit is normal. It is also necessary to correct the accrual of points in this category for instadown;

For survivors:

Increase the number of blood points for repairing generators (1250 for one generator is very little). In my opinion, 2000-2500 for one generator is normal;

Add passive scoring to the Survival category for every second in a match. For example, 25 bp for 1 second of life.

I do not know about the change of glasses in the Boldness category.

• RamblinRango
    RamblinRango Member Posts: 389

I dunno, I'm passed the grind now. It's everyone else's turn to suffer

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

I mean sure,but we are talking about BHVR sooo...

Baby steps

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

To P3 all perks all 46 characters, it would take an approximate total of 514,948,000 bp.

Add another 33,884,000 bp next chapter.

• lucid4444
    lucid4444 Member Posts: 682

Play for fun, not bloodpoints. If you don't feel like playing for any reason other than to grind out more perks, then don't play. Seriously this will go a long way to making you happier.

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681

I spent the 700k I earned from the bloodhunt on:

Taking Dwight from 40 to 50 (pointless).

Taking Bubba's tier 1 tinkerer to tier 2 and M&A tier 1 to tier 2 (borderline pointless).

I completely agree do not play this game for bp.. play for fun. I've completely run out of ideas and I'm never running bbqchilli again at this point.

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

Maybe this will encourage more people to do generators. Apparently, some people think crouching beyond a rock gives you bloodpoints.