Shoutout to "bone loves u"

Options
QwQw
QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Context:

Earlier today, while I was playing some dbd, I decided to practice Nurse. I got Shelter Woods with a Felix, Claudette, and two Zarina's. To know ones surprise, I got absolutely destroyed. When the final gen got done, I opened the gate and sat in the basement waiting for them to leave.

After the match was over, I got a message from someone named "bone loves u". They said "Yikes man." At first I though they were going to rub it in my face that they won, or be toxic just like every other survivor that messages me. But no, they were chill, and explained that they were one of the Zarinas that I barely chased, and that he wasn't trying to be toxic.

We proceeded to talk about various dbd related things, like how solo queueing sucks, the match making in this game also sucks, how doctor is annoying to play against, and how survivors are very toxic.

Overall, this guy was very funny and chill, and I had a lot of the laughs from the things he had to say about the game.

I don't know if you're on these forums or not, but thank you bone loves u, for making my evening.

Comments