We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Dead by Daylight - Child's Play Chapter

Jarol
Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
edited January 2021 in Creations

Well, I decided to make a concept of how Chucky would work in Dead by Daylight without depending on a tall person.

New Killer: The Doll.

Name: Chucky.

Power: Possessed Doll.

Weapons: Knife.

Speed: 4,6 m/s.

Terror radius: 32 m.

The Doll is a killer possessed by the soul of its former person, it can go unnoticed due to its tiny size using its power, Possessed Doll. His personal perks, Wanna Play ?, I Hate Children and We're friends to the end, allows you to choose an Obsession and unleash lethal effects from it.

Background:

On November 9, 1988, the dangerous serial killer Charles Lee Ray (known as "The Lake Shore Strangler"), is pursued by detective Mike Norris, who mortally wounds him for which his partner and accomplice Eddie Caputo betrays him and escapes in a van leaving him. Before dying, Charles enters a nearby toy store where they have Good Guy (Good Guy), a toy shaped like a child that is the sensation of the moment since not only does he speak, each one has a different name and personality. After finding a doll whose name coincidentally is Chucky "(short for Charles), and knowing that he is about to die, he performs a voodoo ritual to transfer his soul to the doll, promising to take revenge on Eddie Caputo and Detective Norris. The store explodes for Lightning strikes just after the completion of the ritual and Norris prescribes Lee Ray after finding his body.

Chucky has passed from family to family, killing people after people, but his favorite is Andy Barclay, a boy who knew his secret and has lived to tell it, Chucky has tried to kill Andy on multiple occasions, Andy surviving the attack of the Doll Diabolical, but one day, Chucky was chosen by the entity, to kill for him, He knew that Andy was also kidnapped by the Entity and from the presence of many survivors and murderers, but he would show that he was the best of all and the survivors would know who the real terror is.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Power: Possessed Doll.

Although he abandoned his human body to survive, The Doll has the ability to transfer his soul, be undetectable, and aggressively attack survivors.

The Doll starts the game with 5 Good Guy dolls throughout the Map, Killer Instinct will reveal all survivors who are near a Doll.

Special Ability: Transfer.

Press the active skill button to transfer your soul to another doll's body, this has a coldwon of 30 seconds.

Special Ability: Crouch.

Press the active skill button to Crouch, while crouching:

1. The Doll gains the Undetectable effect.
  2. By being immobile, he becomes a Good Guy like the rest.
  3. He can ambush just like Pig.

Special Attack: Jump Attack.

While controlling Chucky, hold down the skill button to charge a Jump Attack and tap the attack button to execute it.

If the Jump Attack lands correctly, it will deal damage to the Survivor and cause them to drop all the items they were carrying. If the survivor is in full health, Chucky will hold on to him. While he clings, the survivor suffers the effects of Hopelessness, Unconsciousness and Incapacity. The survivor and Chucky will have skill tests where Chucky has to hit him to stay, if the survivor makes a mistake, he will be Agonizing on the ground, If he does, Chucky is crushed as Victor and is redirected to another Good Guy Doll.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MORI: Chucky strangles the survivor in reference to him being The Lakeshore Strangler.

Perks:

1. Wanna Play?: You become obsessed with one Survivor.While your obsession is hooked, your red stain disappears and your terror radius decreases by 12/16/20%. You can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time."Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?" -Good Guy Doll.

2. I Hate Children: You are tired of your victims escaping. When you discover your obsession in a generator and start a chase, the entity will loot the survivors and block all the generators that are being repaired for 16 seconds, it has a reload time of 70/65/60 seconds. "I Hate Children" -Charles Lee Ray.

3. We're friends to the end: You become obsessed with one Survivor. Every time you hang up on someone other than the obsession. Your weapon's next hit will not cool down and you will gain 3/5/10% bonus movement speed. You can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.. "I told you Andy, We are friends until the end" -Charles Lee Ray.

The truth is that I was lazy to continue with the survivor, he is Andy Barclay and I have nothing in mind.

Regarding Chucky, he will have a higher camera vision than Victor and similar to that of Blight, since Chucky is taller than Victor, he is like Ghostface and Pig crouching.

In order for him to break pallets, he can kick him as he retains his man strength after transferring his soul. or he can break it with his knife, passing like Legion but slowly and with his knife breaking it, He also breaks breakable doors with his knife and to break generators, he kicks them like any other or with his weapon, just like Blight.

And most importantly, so that Chucky can lift a survivor or catch one, the mechanic of dragging a survivor to the hook can be implemented, the survivors could not attack him since he has his weapon. And to hook a survivor he can do a Voodoo spell to raise the survivor and hook himself or The Entity appears on the hook and hooks the survivor himself so that Chucky has no problems.

Post edited by Jarol on

Comments