Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is Deathslinger OP, Balanced, or Trash?

WishIcouldmain
WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
edited January 2021 in Polls

Another one. Yeah I think Deathslinger is balanced. Here's why one he's 4.4 meters per second he's slow no map mobility a 4.6 is able to pop that gen in time he can't. True he has M&A to give him good stealth but Spine Chill common to go against stealth and for the fast vault build. And many maps are pretty open. Ormond and Autohavens. And let's make a Huntress Slinger comparison you drop a pallet. Huntress downs you Slinger you're safe. Short loops often a Huntress nightmare is better with Slinger with his quick shot. Windows both get you. And both can shoot over objects.

Is Deathslinger OP, Balanced, or Trash? 39 votes

OP
12%
FreddojotaroDistortedDreamKirkyladLochnload_exe 5 votes
Balanced
76%
AdelooTapeKnotblue4zionDemiurgLeonardo1itaElikInsaneCoasterCritical_FishFilledPizzaAwkward_FiendMadLordJackCrowmanUndershotTotemsCleanserDerZuntorxxDeathwishDWglitchboiFobbostargazer9Yords 30 votes
Trash
10%
BlueberrybubbabrothaoffwhiteknightRK67 4 votes

Comments

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    Balanced

His hit boxes aren't nearly as bad as Huntress, so there's that. Not to mention, his terror radius music eventually starts off pretty quiet, given the already small radius.

This definitely gives you an advantage, especially if you're running M&A. Deathslinger is very tall though, so I wouldn't rely on it.

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,278
    Balanced

Very balanced killer, nothing to say. But still difficult to judge against competitive players. Overall I think maybe he need even a small buff, such as making him 115% maybe

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Balanced

There's counters to him, and he's got very poor mobility. Also like you said there's situations Huntress can excel in while he cannot. However, a good slinger can end chases very efficiently.

But, his addons need work. There's so much useless trash in there.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Balanced

He's balanced in the worst possible way anything could ever be balanced, but he's balanced.

• InsaneCoaster
    InsaneCoaster Member Posts: 305
    Balanced

Balanced but the most boring killer in the game to play against by far.

• skinu
    skinu Member Posts: 34

He is very balanced. He has a good chance of destroying you if hes good, but if he isnt the best its not to hard to dodge him either. I think it depends on the skill level of the deathslinger and if you know how to play against him.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Balanced

By balanced, I mean mid-tier. His power is annoying and frustrating to go against because he can just instantly quick scope anyone and you won't be able to do anything about it. However, he is strong in the 1v1.