Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Stolen unused Skeleton Key escaping through gate

GoshJosh
GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: I just escaped a match through an exit gate while holding a Skeleton Key I brought into the match, and lost the item from my inventory. The killer did not have Franklin's Demise, and I escaped the match healthy regardless.

Steps to reproduce (if possible): Escape through the exit gate while holding a Skeleton Key, and see if it is in your inventory afterward.

How often does this occur: First time in recent memory.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• GoshJosh
    edited August 2021

Just had this happen again, except with a Broken Key. What gives BHVR?

• GoshJosh

Just had this happen again with my only Skeleton Key on a survivor. I loaded into the trial with it equipped, dropped it during the trial, but picked it up once more and escaped through the exit gate. Now I have no Skeleton Keys on that survivor. Please fix this issue.

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544

The dev's have just responded to your message and this is there exact words

I think we did a pretty good job so far

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

The key nerf was harsher than they wanted us to believe.