ptb body movement not fluid

Holdonholdon
Holdonholdon Member Posts: 48
edited January 2021 in General Discussions

The new body movement/ stand/walk/running survivor in game animation on this latest edition ptb does not look good to me. It feels very slow and amateur like. It looks like a poorly made phone game you play for free for 2mins and you’re over it. Does anyone else feel this way? I love the old body movements dbd had before. I really hope they don’t change it to the choppy movement it’s not fun. It feels so much slower as well. Like the game it hard to sit through being that slow in movement.

Comments

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Yeah, most of them look clunky

The injured running animation is stiff and feels artificial; it’s my least favorite.

Hopefully they’ll tweak ‘em a bit before the release🤞🏽

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,096

I hope they will fix the awful idle animation while healthy, it's so cursed, I hate it.

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 604

The survivors look as if they could do with a massage or something

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241

Hope they fix movement animations especially the injured ones because they're so ugly and not even close to reality.

• Holdonholdon
    Holdonholdon Member Posts: 48

Thank goodness I’m not the only one. I find the current movement is perfect as is, they move fluidly and they are all cute! They all appear to have their own character movement which is what makes you fall in love with your favorite characters. If they all move the same it takes the fun out of them. Reminds me of when they tried implementing the basic same for all silluet when you were in the hook which they reverted back to the current one which is the best one and has always been nice.

I think dbd should realize people fall inlove with a lot of the mechanics strictly seen only on dbd and functions ...and play because of it. Don’t like how they try to change things that are iconic to dbd. If you want a character that stand up more straight then make that an option or strictly for a character that it’s most applies to. I have a funny feeling Jason is coming and these changes remind me of Friday the 13th and I really think because Tiffany is coming they are required to have her stand up straight. Lol it’s the Friday 13th look and I don’t care for it in dbd. That’s a huge assumption tho. But I still by not liking the look and movement of something similar to that game (friday13th). Hate it. The game didn’t survive there’s a reason