If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Dear Lisa Sherwood

Options
hartt1245
hartt1245 Member Posts: 16
edited September 2018 in Lore

What's up Guys, Gals, and Non-binary Pals!

It's me ya girl, hartt1245, back at it again with a new Lore Discussion about my underappreciated gal, Lisa Sherwood. Or as many people refer to her "The Hag".

Now many of you have probs read her biography. Y'all should know about her tragic backstory and the vengeance she successfully accomplished on her cannibalistic captors.

Well I just noticed something on our lovely Lisa Sherwood that I want to know if anyone else has noticed.

Now after everything Lisa's been through I don't think I expected this but it's such a cool tid bit of information that I just gotta bring it up to pick everyone's brains on it.

I think that Lisa Sherwood is missing her right arm.

Now I think I know what many of you are thinking at this point "Yo, you're cray cray Hartti. There is no way she's missing an arm you can see two in the game!"

And to that I say! PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHA. Wrong-e-rooni my dear friendos.

See the Hag has a very long and deformed arm on her right side.

^^^ Case and Point Here ^^^

It's a pretty long arm. And we all know that probably none of the killers have their original forms. They've all been tweaked by the Entity in some way to make them more effective.

My hypothesis is that the Hag is actually missing her right arm. That she had lost it to her cannibal roommates years back and that when she was brought to the entities world that Entity gave her a new arm, a prosthetic.

The only reason my I suggest this, obviously, is because of the new skins I saw in the Store recently which show her character with no arm. I can't get those exact photos but here's a present I found on the wikipedia page that some of you might find interesting

There;s are girl. But you see that stub! She hasn't got an arm! I think our dear Lisa's long arm is actually something like a very high tech prosthetic made for her by the entity.

It even looks like it can be attached to her arm!

Well anywho. Those are just my thoughts.

I've even had suggestions from my friend Mouse with a Dinosaur Tale that Lisa might of lost the arm to frostbite.

Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk!

Smell ya later!

<3 Hartt

Comments

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

great theory

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited September 2018
    Options

She only has "no arm" because her right arm is also her weapon. It's a different model and has nothing to do with her Lore. It wouldn't make sense to spend resources on creating a full model for her right arm if it's always hidden underneath the weapon model anyways.

Also, Cannibals eat flesh, not bone.

• hartt1245
    Options

That’s why there was the comment about frostbite, and also how the entity changes the shape and bodies of the killers. None of them seem to be in their original bodies. And it wouldn’t make sense for the Hag to run around with a nub of bone to try and poke and prod the survivors.
    And as you said

@DocOctober said:
    ...It wouldn't make sense to spend resources on creating a full model for her right arm if it's always hidden underneath the weapon model anyways.

If she doesn’t have a full right arm, they wouldn’t have to spend resources on it anyway. The prosthetic, the fake right arm is what replaces that. But I do see your point that it was just easier to create a model without an arm if they were just going to make her arm the weapon.

But I’m still caught on the bindings around the claw connected to her arm which make me think it’s a fake arm attached to the original. Even if it isn’t true it’s a cool idea.

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    Options
    She is a bit deformed and mangled she was one of the only killers to of been tortured before death. he right arm and leg was eaten the muscles wasn't repaired so she limps and only moves one arm aswell
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

I think you’re correct, it’s a realistic and probable circumstance, though I do believe they also set this up so it would be easier to create a new weapon for her each time she gets a cosmetic.

@DocOctober said:
    She only has "no arm" because her right arm is also her weapon. It's a different model and has nothing to do with her Lore. It wouldn't make sense to spend resources on creating a full model for her right arm if it's always hidden underneath the weapon model anyways.

I’m pretty sure all you need to do to be a cannibal is eat people, and the bone marrow is something that would be consumable, and the. Boiling the bones would provide you a broth.

A cannibal would totally eat bones or find a way to remove them and utilize them for a supper if desired.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@xmenfanatic said:
    I think you’re correct, it’s a realistic and probable circumstance, though I do believe they also set this up so it would be easier to create a new weapon for her each time she gets a cosmetic.

@DocOctober said:

I’m pretty sure all you need to do to be a cannibal is eat people, and the bone marrow is something that would be consumable, and the. Boiling the bones would provide you a broth.

A cannibal would totally eat bones or find a way to remove them and utilize them for a supper if desired.

Bone is not edible. You can swallow it, sure, but it just ######### up your digestive system. That's why cannibals don't eat bone.

• xmenfanatic
    Options

@Orion said:

@xmenfanatic said:

@DocOctober said:

Bone is not edible. You can swallow it, sure, but it just ######### up your digestive system. That's why cannibals don't eat bone.

I mentioned consuming the bone marrow and removing bone to boil and create a broth. Not literally eating the bone like it’s a carrot.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

@xmenfanatic said:

@Orion said:

@xmenfanatic said:

@DocOctober said:

I mentioned consuming the bone marrow and removing bone to boil and create a broth. Not literally eating the bone like it’s a carrot.

There's no evidence lore-wise that Lisa had her arm removed. The model not having a right arm is economics 101: don't spend unnecessary resources on creating a model for something that will constantly be replaced by a different model anyways. Creating a Killer costs the devs several thousand dollars (the Spirit cost about 35 grand). Not having to model her right arm would save a lot of money.

• xmenfanatic
    Options

@DocOctober said:

@xmenfanatic said:

@Orion said:

@xmenfanatic said:

@DocOctober said:

There's no evidence lore-wise that Lisa had her arm removed. The model not having a right arm is economics 101: don't spend unnecessary resources on creating a model for something that will constantly be replaced by a different model anyways. Creating a Killer costs the devs several thousand dollars (the Spirit cost about 35 grand). Not having to model her right arm would save a lot of money.

If you read my post I made that same point about the model design. I didn’t claim at any point that her arm was removed. I said it was a believable concept.

• xmenfanatic
    Options

@DocOctober said:

@xmenfanatic said:

@Orion said:

@xmenfanatic said:

@DocOctober said:

If you read my post I made a similar point about the model design. I didn’t claim at any point that her arm was removed. I said it was a believably concept to be introduced by the originating poster of this thread.

• hartt1245
    Options

Thank you :O

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    So who here wants to make a post asking the devs to update her lore to say they took her arm off