We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

I thought it was a glitch but not sure

So, on PS4 i just had a game where as soon as the map started I could see every totem on the map, all glowing like every one was a special totem, and quite quickly a survivor appeared in front of me, with what liked like glitching spikes behind them. I got into a chase, and whilst they were injured they just rounded a corner and took off like speedy gonzalez. I think one of the survivors new something was up as they killed themselves on first hook. Anyway, managed to down said survivor, and when I picked them up I couldn't move. As soon as they escaped off my shoulder I could move again, and whether I got close to them, I would randomly freeze in a spot. I am guessing that was my first exposure to a pathetic hacker?

It's ridiculous as I'm only rank 13 killer so honestly no need to hack against me if you play the game right, it's usually a 4 escape.

I don't see the need to cheat at a game, it didn't make you better. Git Gud eh. Rant over

Comments