We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Can we please fix end game collapse and the usage of perks?

we need the end game collapse to change again , to re-allow the last survivor in game to attempt. IF it’s their first and only hook of the game, they should still have a chance to attempt to escape or have the ability use perks such as deliverance or slippery meat. It in situations like this, it makes perks such as those and luck offerings pointless.

Comments

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

I can agree with this especially if you had a ready Deliverance, but another way of looking at it is you were hook free the entire match, up until the point that everyone else around you died instead.

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030

But that's literally what the game wants from you. There is an emblem where the only way to get iridescent is to not get downed a single time the whole game.

You should put this in feedback if you want the devs to notice it. Personally, I agree. Maybe it could be an extra effect of deliverance to auto attempt you after getting hooked at the end of a game, since otherwise you would be letting the survivor take the game hostage for a minute at the end before using Deliverance.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927
    edited January 2021

If you're the last survivor alive the only place the killers going to be is in front of the hook waiting for you to die so if you get off you're going straight back down. Plus if there's an obsession their then going to slug you for a minute and then put you back on the hook. I'd honestly rather just die on the hook and move onto the next match instead of wasting mine and the killers time.