If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Looking for people to SWF with

Options
Mileena_Kahn
Mileena_Kahn Member Posts: 600
edited January 2021 in Looking For Players

So I have around 3,000 hours on Xbox and around 750 hours on pc. I primarily play on pc and like to play as survivor more but unfortunately I’ve been getting bad teammates that are way out of my rank like in the photo below. I don’t care for rank but would rather prefer a game where I could communicate. I normally run a good chase and I wouldn’t mind meeting new people. I had a go to SWF group back in the past but Ino longer speak with them. Feel free to leave your name or friend code and maybe we could SWF sometime!

My steam name is Rain

My steam code is 1107478180

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• CheyeneKL
    CheyeneKL Member Posts: 718
    Options

You'll probably have better luck getting teammates in the official DBD discord! :)

• SuShiMiRoLLin
    SuShiMiRoLLin Member Posts: 4
    Options

Ruin/undying/pop/thanos.... GAWD, that healing simulation game must have been fun.

• Ellexo
    Ellexo Member Posts: 14
    Options

down to play if you wanna I’m normally rank one but there’s a bug right now that’s stopping me from playing since the new update in game id is x_Elle__#1ce1