Impossible to play on Xbox series x as killer

Devs I only ask one thing that after almost a month without maintenance, in the next update check the FPS of this console. I can't believe that having a next-gen console the game crashes down to 20 FPS. Does anyone on play 5 or Xbox series x suffer from the same?

Comments

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827

Im on ps5 now. The game runs without the slightest slowdown. If I've had the system on for days, or if I've been on dbd for like 7 hours, I notice that when I switch characters in the lobby it takes microseconds longer than normal, but thats it, in game its still perfect.

• SocialDistomancy
    SocialDistomancy Member Posts: 1,319

I have it and been mostly playing it on ps5 too the last times I played it (since my steam has all the perks and doesn't need any) and have tweaked my gameusersettings on pc to look about the same as it does on ps5. I notice in certain spots on certain maps or directions faced around those spots there is a split second looking like it lost a few frames on both so it does happen just not too easily noticeable. The lobby thing also happens on the pc when it's been on along time, common thing to happen, I usually restart the game after a match if it annoys me.