If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The habit of quitting on the PTB - your experience?

Options
RathZa
RathZa Member Posts: 12

Hey guys, I'm kinda curious.
I'm currently playing mostly on the PTB to get aquainted with some future changes and the new killer and... yeah it is more fun with the changes as the killer AND the new killer is plenty of fun.
But while playing and adjusting the playstile I noticed something: In nearly every game Survivors quit on me. I started a little screenshot collection for myself just for the fun of it if 3 or more quit, but I never thought I would get more than 3 screenshots. It somehow ruins the experience on testing. I really can't tell if the changes really help or change anything at all. I would like to think it is more enjoyable as a killer, but I seldom get a complete game. And those poor survivors who stay while their - insert bad word - teammates leave them to die.

So, what are your experiences? Do you have the same problems with your sacrifices or meatshields?

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

They think it's ok to quit just cause it's the beta.

All that proves is that they get their kicks from being toxic.