our prayers have been answered

Comments

• rlevet
    rlevet Member Posts: 20
    edited September 2018

@Link said:

our prayers have been answered

Not for me...

EDIT: But still better than hatchets going into survivors without hitting them

• iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

@Vietfox said:
    Will they hit me again when missed by 1 meter away from my head? Yay, finally!

Yes, and they will continue to miss when they hit the imaginary wall hit boxes as well.

• Link
    Link Member Posts: 135

@Vietfox said:

I'd rather it do that then go through me.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Thank the devs... there was no reason to nerf her that hard shes already arguably the most balanced killer in the game... if you wanna reduce the hitboxes ptb it before you push it out... I don't remember any mention of the reduced hitboxes happening during ptb
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Link said:

@Vietfox said:

I'd rather it do that then go through me.

@Link
    Don't get me wrong, it was unfair the way it was, but i think it wouldn't be too much to ask for proper hitboxes.
    I know i know, latency. That's why i want dedicated servers so bad.
  • iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

@Vietfox said:
    Link said:
    Don't get me wrong, it was unfair the way it was, but i think it wouldn't be too much to ask for proper hitboxes.
    I know i know, latency. That's why i want dedicated servers so bad.

I agree with this 100%. The problem with the post-patch nerf to huntress was it made the survivor's hit boxes too small (hatchets flying through survivors) and didn't fix any other hitbox in the game, like the walls or huge gaps in between objects hatchets can't fly through. It was a terrible change. Like, a pure malicious, lazy change. I have half a feeling one of the devs hopped on survivor prior to the patch, got wrecked by a huntress and was like, "oh no, I'm definitely changing this." Probably the reason for the quick hot fix.