Traps

It is not fair what they did with the killer Hunter's traps, it must be possible to place the traps anywhere, one should not limit the space where they are placed just because the survivors complained, it is too unfair.

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,936

Are you talking about the Trapper?

And if so, his inability to place traps around hooks was something that removed a long time ago - it wasn't to do with survivor complaints but a gameplay decision, which most things usually are.

• RodrigoFlecha
    RodrigoFlecha Member Posts: 43
    edited January 2021

This, I am talking about the Trapper, but I say at the door, today it is not possible to place under the key to open a door and at other points on the map, even the proximity of the gain, a trap should be placed anywhere.

• matthewg64
    matthewg64 Member Posts: 79

I hope it’s a glitch. I got inspired to play trapper after versing one and I couldn’t place traps at the exit gates. Like the trapper did to me but I couldn’t, I was pretty irritated

• RodrigoFlecha

There's no way you can't get angry, other than slow, Trapper can't use his power, it's a very unfair thing.

• Holylock
    Holylock Member Posts: 82

@RodrigoFlecha what language do you speak? My guess is portuguese, am i right?

• RodrigoFlecha

Eu estou usando o Google tradutor kkkk, não tenho culpa se o site da Behavior não está em português Brasil!

• Holylock

De boa, é meio foda isso (eu comentaria mais se tivesse português apesar de comentar bem pouco). Mas serio, tem que algumas discussões suas que achei bem engraçadas, porque ficou muito diferente. Sobre a discussão, você está falando de não poder colocar armadilhas no portão? ainda pode (a única restrição para trapper mesmo é colocar em frente ao gancho, talvez n dá para colocar muito colado do gerador)

• Holylock

de boa, mas o que você está na discussão?

• CharlieChatBox
    CharlieChatBox Member Posts: 258

For some reason, some choke points are smaller than the trap, and the trap cannot be placed there. And some map's terrain is jank. Stuff like gens and hooks were intentional, but things like gates and doorways are probably bugs and wonky map collision. Because maps have more points and rough edges than a thornbush.