If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Entity's killer ratings

Options
PhantomMask20763
PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Who does the entity like the most i terms of killers? Who is it's favorite?

Comments

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    Options
    The Entity prefers the Wraith sense that killer was given a gift from the entity 
  • hartt1245
    hartt1245 Member Posts: 16
    Options

The Doctor

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    Options
    hartt1245 said:

The Doctor

the Doctor didn't get a gift :)
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

The entity feeds on Hope so as @ShrimpTwiggs said The Nurse for PC and the Doctor for console.

• PhantomMask20763
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:
    The entity feeds on Hope so as @ShrimpTwiggs said The Nurse for PC and the Doctor for console.

Most survivors DC against Freddy a lot on console though, at least from my experiences

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

The ones less physically tortured. The Nurse, Trapper, and Doctor seriously must piss the Entity off to be punished like that.

well hag was like that before she went to the entity realm, same with hillbilly and doctor

• rj1567
    rj1567 Member Posts: 50
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@fcc2014 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

The ones less physically tortured. The Nurse, Trapper, and Doctor seriously must piss the Entity off to be punished like that.

well hag was like that before she went to the entity realm, same with hillbilly and doctor

The doctor was also tortured if you read his head cosmetic it says that he is forced into his head gear and if i'm not mistaken the devs also said in one of their streams that he doesn't wear it because he wants to

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@rj1567 said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@fcc2014 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

The doctor was also tortured if you read his head cosmetic it says that he is forced into his head gear and if i'm not mistaken the devs also said in one of their streams that he doesn't wear it because he wants to

hmmmm, why am i punished for saying that doctor and hag are not punish greatly but they eat pallets every day?

• AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118
    edited October 2018
    Options

The reason many of the killers are tortured is because they refused to serve the entity at first, and it broke them. But in matters of who it likes best, I think the ones that have the best powers.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

Maybe Mike because he willingly came to the fog already wanting to kill.

• Doccy
    Doccy Member Posts: 103
    edited October 2018
    Options

It's absolutely Myers. Unlike all the other Killers, the Entity didn't need to do anything to get Myers to kill for it.

Myers is just evil on two legs, he might as well be the Entity walking around in the shape of a human being if you will.

• TLE_Zekaris
    TLE_Zekaris Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 11
    edited October 2018
    Options

Same goes for the Clown.

Post edited by TLE_Zekaris on
  • Salty_Huntress
    Salty_Huntress Member Posts: 151
    Options
    They answered this one on the recent lore stream, the entity doesn’t pick favorites nor does it watch the trial but if they had to pick one that the entity favors it would be the clown. The entity even allowed him to bring his horse part of the package deal they said
  • MichaelAMyers
    MichaelAMyers Member Posts: 292
    Options

Michael Myers for obvious reasons being 1/10 of the personification of evil itself.

• SIX
    SIX Member Posts: 67
    Options

I bet The Entity has a thing for Mikey

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Michael and Freddy seems like they're  naturally willing to hook the survivors.

Clown is the one I consider The Entity likes the most considering not only did The Entity give him free reign of the realms he also allowed him to bring Maurice

Rin,Lisa and Amanda seemed to follow The Entity out of obligation not really actual enjoyment or anything like that with the former two (Lisa and Rin) it's because of the promises they made to The Entity and with the latter (Amanda) it's because she sees it a new John and someone John wanted her to follow

Wraith and Billy it seems to imply they just follows The Entity they doesn't show signs of resistance nor does their lore give him much reason to follow it through obligation so my guess is they just followed The Entity just because

Sally , Herman and Evan all sign of resistance my guess is for various different reasons but still resistance. Sally I'm guessing it was empathy as she still does show it during her mori. Herman and Evan both come off to me as people who resisted simply because they didn't want to waste their time following the entity's guidelines.(Herman probably still caring more about his experiments than some stupid trial and Evan just not wanting to take anybody #########)

Lastly as for Bubba he seems to just follow out of fear nothing else

In conclusion the entity most likely prefers the Clown (Jeffrey) and ( insert Nea is a killer meme here)
    Post edited by Volfawott on
  • PhantomMask20763
    Options
    Michael and Freddy seems like they're  naturally willing to hook the survivors.

Clown is the one I consider The Entity likes the most considering not only did The Entity give him free reign of the realms he also allowed him to bring Maurice

Rin,Lisa and Amanda seemed to follow The Entity out of obligation not really adult enjoyment or anything like that with the former two (Lisa and Rin) it's because of the promises they made to The Entity and with the latter (Amanda) it's because she sees it a new John and someone John wanted her to follow

Wraith and Billy it seems to imply they just follows The Entity they doesn't show signs of resistance nor does their lore give him much reason to follow it through obligation so my guess is they just followed The Entity just because

Sally , Herman and Evan all sign of resistance my guess is for various different reasons but still resistance. Sally I'm guessing it was empathy as she still does show it during her mori. Herman and Evan both come off to me as people who resisted simply because they didn't want to waste their time following the entity's guidelines.(Herman probably still caring more about his experiments than some stupid trial and Evan just not wanting to take anybody #########)

Lastly as for Bubba he seems to just follow out of fear nothing else

In conclusion the entity most likely prefers the Clown (Jeffrey) and ( insert Nea is a killer meme here)
    Nea seems to be the most ruthless of all the killers 
  • MartiH
    MartiH Member Posts: 34
    Options
    Probably the Clown and Micheal, because they served the Entity willingly.
  • godren
    godren Member Posts: 120
    Options

The Nurse>every other killer

• TrappyBoi
    TrappyBoi Member Posts: 17
    Options
    The clown in one of their live streams they said the entity doesn't have favorites but if it did it would he clown since he let him keep the horse. That's the summarized version of what they said 
  • TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604
    Options

Honestly I'd debatably say either Clown or Legion. Clown got to keep his horsie and the Entity was kind enough to give the blind horse a third eye to see. As for Legion the Entity only really wanted Frank but it accidentally kidnapped Julie, Susie, and Joey. Instead of making J, S, and J survivors (or just downright killing them?) he allowed them to be Killers as well, and I assume the Legion are still all chums in their strange new world.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

@Rattman said:
    Probably Nurse, cause lorewise she served Entity the longest.

Lorewise it has never been stated she was there the longest

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,134
    Options

most likely the Nurse don't know how to be good with her.