Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which of these 2 killers do you hate facing the most?

ASpazNamedSteve
ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

Just out of curiosity, and maybe what you hate about them.

Which of these 2 killers do you hate facing the most? 103 votes

The Deathslinger
25%
Moonlight616Seiko300BlueberryfeechimaFog_KingTaigaAhoyWolfRoboMojoDarootLeafstormCleviteLofepramineDawnMadBigbubbabam270YordsCrypticghoulTheresAGameInYourBugjotaroGannTMQwQwDistortedDream 26 votes
The Spirit
54%
WeederickTapeKnotDemon_SwordsLeonardo1itayobudddBoosted_DwightMrPenguinUistreelDetailedDetrimentCritical_FishSebaOutbreakRothlonIsJustMelkalin91Awkward_FiendSlashstreetboycynicalMadLordJackJay_WhyaskTotemsCleanser 56 votes
Neither, I enjoy facing both
20%
GibberishAdeloomusstang62oinkzoinkpichumudkipGlamourousLeviathanCornHubOBXJediWithASniperDarkMagikChurchofPigUndershotsteponmeadirisJolten9t9DankestOfSoulsMoundshroudTripleStealGay_Police_DeptJayjayJetplaneSenyor_Yiff 21 votes

Comments

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    edited January 2021
    The Spirit

Atleast with Deathslinger you can try to bait his shot and do "swervy" movements in an attempt to get him to miss.

With Spirit, there is absolutely no indication that she is phasing & is a one-sided mindgame, therefore Spirit is the most annoying out of these 2.

Not to mention, I get Spirit 6/10 matches which probably doesn't help.

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Neither, I enjoy facing both

Honestly both killers are extremely fun, only thing with Spirit is that if a survivor dcs, the match is literally over unless the Spirit is a really bad Spirit player. With Deathslinger, there's some looping potential with a DC teammate.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    The Deathslinger

I dislike him more than spirit because of the insta-shoot with no warning, similar to spirit he doesn't give survivors information on when he uses his power. And yes, I know he holds up his gun, but what is the point if he can shoot faster than you can react?

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452
    The Spirit

I still dont get it why deathslinger is so hated

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 905
    The Deathslinger

Deathslinger-I hate the constant looking behind me, spamming ADS from killer, only shooting at the corner of doors/turns in the hallways to assure a hit. His range is stupid far, he gives no warning before the shot and its so fast you have to outplay where he aims because you can't dodge the harpoon. I also despise the reel-in mechanic. Oh and his teeny-tiny buffed by M&A terror radius.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    The Spirit

Where is nurse here

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    The Deathslinger

I don't like to play against the Deathslinger, because his terror radius is so small, sometimes you barely have time to react when he gets near and then he shoots at you and you are already injured. At least you can hear the spirit coming and have more time to react.

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,278
    The Spirit

Spirit with 1000€ is so stupidly broken. btw you can mix the decibels of each sound category and even hear ace's breathing within 5/6 meters

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818
    The Spirit

I see the Spirit less often and I don't really understand how to get away from her except by doubling back, which sends me straight into her arms as often as it works.

• cynical
    cynical Member Posts: 19
    The Spirit

I actually love going against Deathslingers lol

• SaintDorks
    SaintDorks Member Posts: 252
    edited February 2021
    The Spirit

Atleast getting pulled in by a deathslinger has a chance of backfiring and he can miss...Spirit does not have a stun on her slap when she dephases, She does not have to wait when she becomes seeable again. And much like every type of killer I hate, she gets you mainly cause you can't get a good idea of her reach cause her sword is stuff up her rump til she swings It.

• HuntersLullaby
    HuntersLullaby Member Posts: 5
    The Spirit

I really don't like playing against Death slinger and he is a close second but he doesn't quite have the same ability to make me want to stop playing for a week as Spirit has.