Remove the ranking system since you refuse to fix it.

Just remove the ranking system. You made it too easy for survivors to red rank, but the match times are so bad I'm seeing rank 1 and rank 20 in the same match. There's no longer any point in the matchmaking at any time of day since it's been broken for too long and there's a total shortage of killers (hmm wonder why...)

You're like Ubisoft trying to keep the ranked mode on Rainbow Six Siege in beta for 3 entire years. You spam DLC and microtransaction crap and then can't even fix matchmaking for the core game.

Comments

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,959

They are going to reintroduce the MMR system, they are doing something.

• wimlin
    wimlin Member Posts: 30

Their number one focus should be fixing queue times. Right now queue times are the worst part of DBD and I feel like it shouldn't be so hard to fix them after 3 years, but they can't seem to even come close. I've bene in suvivor queue for 10 min at 11 pm as I write this. The game is totally broken when you have to wait 10-15 minutes just to play a match. It trumps every other issue by about a mile.

• MissMayluna
    MissMayluna Member Posts: 9

That's the kicker, bad matchups are often leading to people not wanting to play killer. It's never fun being the low rank killer being bullied time and time again, and it's a vicious cycle. The balance of the game has been utterly thrown off, and thus most don't want to be in the position where they are miserable playing a game. That they play to have fun.

• Caleegi
    Caleegi Member Posts: 410

They are planning on introducing the MMR system.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    AnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 539

You want queue times fixing? This was my games yesterday as a killer. T bagged every pallet drop, flashlight saves, survivors going down on pallet or near locker to stun me when picking up, 2 survivors body blocking the hook, flashlight clicking, pc players doing mad crazy turns, missing hits that should hit, gen rushing, players jumping hatch with keys, and the list goes on. I don't think it's worth playing killer in this game to have sweaty matches like this every game. Why do we need this stress as a killer?

My opinion is killer is not even worth bothering with for the extra BP you get.

A killer with 50 hours on the game with a level 15 killer that is being put in with survivors with 3,000 hours on the game with ever perk, add-on and offering available isn't balanced.

Queue times are going to go up if they put noob killers with pro survivors.