I JUST GOT INTO A PUB WITH 2 KILLERS

There were 2 killers one was a hillbilly(the main) and the other was Michal Myers(ex survivor\hacker) The other two survivors(my friends) also saw the Myers flying and jumping, they also got into a little killer fight which was funny(third pic). We ended up escaping

Comments

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

Lmaooo wth

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

The question is, how was end game chat? did they talk with each other?

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035

This was fixed for a while, guess its backed. Usually the lobby is bugged after so you can't see their info

• Dwigtht
    Dwigtht Member Posts: 462

Besides all other bugs and exploits, this one looks fun. Really fun! 

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,178
    edited February 2021

I had something similar happen a week or two ago where there were five survivors

Although the game never actually loaded, it basically did the "Killer disconnected during load" message but there were five of us in the "running" end game picture. It was neat.

EDIT:

Guess it was last month. Either way!

• DarKaron
    DarKaron Member Posts: 615

I always see these every so often, and it's surprisigly memey. Everyone knows the game is moot when 2 Killers just roflstomp, so the alternative is to meme around and be idiots.

And that is pretty fun.

• SocialDistomancy
    SocialDistomancy Member Posts: 1,319
    edited February 2021

lmfao, I guess the fifth wheel finally learned what the best killer in the game is. if anybody discovers how to make that happen don't do it, they've said int he past they will ban people they find through activity logs to be exploiting that. If it happens, best suggestion is to doge the lobby, crash the game (or homescreen close app on consoles) during offerings or loading, or dc if you only notice it happened in game. Because I do remember learning there were people that figured out how to trigger that and you never know what else they may be doing.

In dark souls games there were people specifically on and invading simply to get other people flagged by the bamco server as cheaters or to corrupt their save and ruin their playthrough like some dude that made all my mobs have 1 hp. Which basically ruins a souls game. I used to have save backup tools running set to every few minutes making backups specifically to rollback out of bs like that. Some ppl devote themselves simply to destroying others' saves or getting them banned (which is something even I won't do). In a game with a playerbase like this, you can bet they'll try that here too. Nobody should rsk being the guy pulled in witht he killer and the devs banning them too for it, cause competence isn't a reasonable expectation from these devs in my opinion.

• SkerpiTwitch
    SkerpiTwitch Member Posts: 327

The amount of hackers in this game disturbs me more each day. These are the ones you see, its just the ones you dont see that are the scariest. Such as having perks without actually having them equipped. Bhvr needs to do something about those increasing amount of hackers lately.

• Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399

They should make this a feature, imagine how fun it'll be; a SWF against 2 killers.