Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Please just stop already

I've played both sides of the spectrum, survivor and killer.

Survivors can be toxic by clicking flashlights, teabagging, taunting etc.

Killers can be toxic by camping, hardcore tunneling, shaking their head, giving no cares about how much your teammates have f***ed you over etc.

I'm sick and tired of seeing posts and rants about 'survivors are so toxic', 'killers are so toxic'... No matter how many posts or rants or even valid points you make, toxicity is something this game attracts.

People have different opinions, different playstyles and different attitudes. You cannot change that, unless your some sort of psychological genius who can mind manipulate them lol.

Be as toxic as you feel like being. If you have had a rough game, relieve it and let it out in a different game. Survivors, if you feel like taunting and teasing, do it. Killers If you wanna give some ratty survivors somet to taunt at, tunnel em or simply give no interest in their wellbeing.

Instead of ranting and arguing about it, getting no where but bringing more arguments and debates over your posts, JUST BE YOU.

I've learned the hard way that people who play this don't care about your feelings, they play to win and play to have fun, that's what a game is about. If you find being 'toxic' fun then by all means do it, whatever makes you have a good time.

Just please normalise it and stop complaining, you're getting no where and just causing unnecessary posts and arguments.

P.S I'm not promoting toxicity in any way. I'm promoting the right to express and play how they want to play. People shouldn't have to be told what to and not to do, it's technically not hurting anyone.

However be prepared to be comfortable with being labelled toxic and careless. That's your risk I'm afraid.

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

But what do we talk about then?

• Jamlpr
    Jamlpr Member Posts: 107

but what would I ever look at if I can’t browse the 15 new posts a minute about how everything is unfair???????????????

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743

I actually enjoy toxicity, the more toxic they are towards me the better. It's just a game, and even if they mean to be serious i still don't care. I don't know them and they don't know me either, so who cares...

It amazes me the amount of drama one person can make over this sort of things tbh.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited February 2021

Normalizing bad behaviour is in general; never a good idea. That's a downhill slope.

It's better to just accept it for what it is; but give it no gratification and instead just move on. Pay no mind to things out of your control, like the behaviour of others.

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    xXCAM3R0NXx Member Posts: 387

I wish people could just accept it, but some ppl in this community are stubborn and will only accept it if they can be 'allowed' to play toxic too.

It's the community we are apart of my friend

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

Well said.

I’ve learned the hard way that some people are just gonna be a douche. Not just irl, but in games as well. There’s no controlling that.

I just learned to deal with it. It sucks and I do feel like ranting at times, but at the end of the day, it’s better to forget about it and move on.

• noctis129
    noctis129 Member Posts: 967

But... survivors are so toxic ... /s

• Yanthegamer558
    Yanthegamer558 Member Posts: 93

If System of a Down didn’t create Toxicity(great song,btw), thé world will be perfect.