Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Completely Rework Twins

Feleas
Feleas Member Posts: 123
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

They're unfortunately the most clunky design in the game. I thought Blight was bad with their PoV being lower than their model's head position and narrowing of vision when rushing, but with the Twins you can't do ANYTHING at all if a Survivor is nearby the person you just downed because Charlette on the opposite side of the map and there's no hope in Hell of reaching the downed Survivor before they're picked back up again, wasting the entire chase's time.

It's just a huge shame to see the quality of Killers drop in recent chapters because BHVR is usually pretty good with Killer design, but these last few Killers have missed the mark so badly that you never see anyone except for an extremely rare few play them. When was the last time you seen a Blight or Twins? Since the chapter was released I saw a single Twins player the entire chapter so far.

Comments

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

I see blights quite a bit.

Blight's camera being too low is a little annoying but other than that he's one of the best killer's they've added to the game. IMO before they butchered billy he was the champion of well balanced and well designed but since he got butchered blight took his place now.