Myers Build

Options

For all of you Myers Mains, lmk what you think. Drop some of your favorite builds. I appreciate any feedback or tips.

Comments

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302
    Options

Meh. IF will only work against bad players, and Myers can lose enough gens early that unbreakable can lose him the game immediately if he attempts slugging.

The difference between 16m and 8m almost isn’t enough to justify an entire perk slot.

Id run corrupt and 3x chase perks to make up for the fact he is a garbage M1 killer with a weak early game.

• Jetsallday24x
    Jetsallday24x Member Posts: 54
    Options

Whole point of the video was to be fun and gimmicky. As a fairly novice content creator I understand that I can't run the same perks over and over again. It won't work every game against good survivors. Thanks for the feed back tho bro appreciate it.

• EclipsedMind
    EclipsedMind Member Posts: 26
    Options

Corrupt Intervention to save some time so you don't lose Generators too early and can get Survivors to come to you so you can stalk them, Monitor and Abuse to sneak up on people in Evil Within 2 and lowers your Terror Radius while in Evil Within 3 so you can catch them off guard a little, Save The Best For Last because it's such a useful perk on M1 Killers like himself, and Sloppy Butcher to slow down healing. Hope this seems fun enough.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

M&A, sloppy boogers, STBLF, and nurses calling. Addons - dead rabbit + (any addon you want). The 4 meter terror radius when not in a chase can let you sneak up to survivors healing or doing gens with very little warning, the sloppy will slow their heals making them easier targets, STBFL just helps you catch up to them faster.

You can also have thrilling, STBFL, bamboozle, and pop for finding survivors and slowing gens while being powerful in a chase especially in tier 3.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298
    edited February 2021
    Options

Where did you get this from? Myers is one of the best IF carriers in the game.

I vote against M&A as you won't get much utility out of 40m IF cues. If you want to reduce your tier2 TR, dead rabbit works for that without taking a whole perk slot.

I'm currently running IF, spirit fury, corrupted intervention and bbq (latter one can be swapped into tremors if for some reason I want to play optimally).

I play him very snowball-ish and only M1 in tier2 3-4 times per match.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    Options

Bro I used to think the same thing about M&A. Oh wow big deal 8 meters off your terror radius big whoop but I ran pig without it for the longest time then put M&A on and noticed I could get very close and with alot of killers being able to get close enough to get a hit BEFORE they get to the pallet or vault is great. Not sure why 8 meters matters so much but it does and we already got have our lobbies if not more filled up with spine chill so any shorter chases we can get the better. I thought once I got to 1-3 i wouldn't see so much SC but I was wrong.

• Jetsallday24x
    Jetsallday24x Member Posts: 54
    Options

I stacked M&A with the dead rabbit so tier 3 down I can pretty cover half the map with infectious. Thinking I should swap out I'm all ears with play with your food so I can get distance quicker.