Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who could lift the most?

Yords
Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Choose your killer and explain why. Who do you think could lift the most weight?

Who could lift the most? 33 votes

Pyramid head
24%
xCarrieNullclinesMarc_go_soloAdjathaDoritoHeadHuge_Bushuncreative_usernameSenyor_Yiff 8 votes
Oni
63%
White_OwlMister_HoldoutCanasJesseJH28[Deleted User]Thicc_Boi_MyersAzxx93quentinsmith78987BoostedKateMainYordsNoOneKnowsNovaBwstedUnifallMysterynovusオーモンドのフックEvanSnowWolfKarao_Kebepis[Deleted User]The_Nightmare69 21 votes
Blight
6%
HoodiedDoomedMind 2 votes
Trapper
6%
bubbabrothaVymic 2 votes

Comments

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Oni

He's a mountain of muscles, what's there to explain?

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    edited February 2021
    Oni

It was hard to pick between Oni & PPhead since both killers are swole af.

Though, I'd say Oni takes the cake because I mean.. look at him. He'd crush you like a tin can, especially in Blood Fury. PPhead is just thicc. Case closed.

• Senyor_Yiff
    Senyor_Yiff Member Posts: 16
    Pyramid head

Oni might have the muscles, but Pyramid Head carries the weight of many sins with such ease

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Oni

Oni looks like he's the strongest physically. But I could be wrong.

• Pyramid head

Oni looks and is strong but I feel like PH would just be super strong even if he doesn't look like it.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Huntress.

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483
    Oni

I think it'd be a close one between Oni and Pyramid Head IF PH could lift without his... Pyramid of a head... I think the main difference (other than the massive steel head) between the two is that PH looks more like an all-around athlete (and a BIG one at that), while Oni looks like he's spent more time around weights than any other means of exercise. Plus Oni looks like he's on a lot more PED's than PH and that'll more often than not make a pretty big difference lol

But, having spent around three years powerlifting I've seen a lot of people lift a lot more than they look like they should lol. I wouldn't put it past Trapper to be strong as absolute sh*t either. Blight has a pretty bad hunchback that I believe would put him at a big disadvantage from an anatomical standpoint (same with PH's head).

Sorry if I got too in-depth with that lol

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Pyramid head

Look at those arms. Look at those muscles.

There is no contest, come on guys

• DoomedMind
    DoomedMind Member Posts: 793
    Blight

Man, just look how he picks up survivors, just grabs you by the butt with one hand without making a pause to lift you, and he throws you on hook like a little piece of s*** xD

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,298
    Pyramid head

Did y'all not see the video where Michael tries to carry Pyramid Head's knife? Pyramid Head is packing some serious strength.

Skip to 5:40 to see.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Pyramid head

I always thought Blight could have a successful basketball career with huge hands like that.