Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Party vs killer is very disadvantageous

Proposal 1.
If there is a party in the lobby, all survivors are prohibited from using items.

Proposal 2.
Abolition of party function

Proposal 3.
If you have a full party in the lobby, make the killer two.

Proposal 4.
This is possible without using offerings.
If there is 1 party (2 people) in the lobby, only 1 people can use the Mement Mori.
If there is 1 party (3 people) in the lobby, only 3 people can use the Mement Mori.
If there is 2 party (1 party = 2 people) in the lobby, only 2 people can use the Mement Mori.
If there is a full party (4 people) in the lobby, only 3 people can use the Mement Mori.

The killer side is overwhelmingly disadvantageous when the survivor is a party.
So please adjust some balance.

Comments

• dogepoop
    dogepoop Member Posts: 18
    ### are you talking about. Survivors cant use memento mori.

SWF is an exploit meant for low skill players that cant win without having a huge advantage
    Just DC if they are organised, let them have their "win" :'D

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@dogepoop said:

SWF is an exploit meant for low skill players that cant win without having a huge advantage

1. True but there was an exploit on console that allowed survivors to put a killer offering in that changed who the killer played as.

2. Typical no skill killer response, I mean it couldn't be because people like to enjoy game time with their friends like in so many other games right?

3. Yep another typical no skill response, I think they might be organised even if they're not so i'll just get a -2 pip and no blood points. While also increasing my risk of getting a ban because i can't stand trying to get better.

Oh and then there's this gem, wah I got outplayed and even if they were all 4 solo q players i'm going to act petulant and rage quit.

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    edited September 2018

@Nos37 said:
    So if 4 survivors use voice chat to gain a huge list of advantages, it's up to the killer to get better and become more skilled? Yet if the killer "stream snipes" to find out which perks they are up against, survivors cry bloody murder and start swinging ban hammers? Three survivors get to know which perks the killer's using the moment one of them is dead.

That's why the end-score screen (where the perks and offerings are shown) should not be revealed until either the killer DCs, all survivors have left the match (DC, escape, or sacrificed).

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

@krmm said:
    Proposal 1.
    If there is a party in the lobby, all survivors are prohibited from using items.

This would punish solo survivors who unknowingly join a killer lobby containing SWF.

Proposal 2.
    Abolition of party function

SWF was created so people could play with their friends. If it gets removed, people who want to play with their friends will either: stop playing this game in favor of other group-friendly games, or keep queue-ing and re-queue-ing just to be with their friends.

Proposal 3.
    If you have a full party in the lobby, make the killer two.

I assume you mean 2 killers in the match? Not all SWF are toxic-spewing tryhards. Some are very casual players that want to play with their friends.

Proposal 4.
    This is possible without using offerings.
    If there is 1 party (2 people) in the lobby, only 1 people can use the Mement Mori.
    If there is 1 party (3 people) in the lobby, only 3 people can use the Mement Mori.
    If there is 2 party (1 party = 2 people) in the lobby, only 2 people can use the Mement Mori.
    If there is a full party (4 people) in the lobby, only 3 people can use the Mement Mori.

The killer side is overwhelmingly disadvantageous when the survivor is a party.
    So please adjust some balance.

Proposal 4 is probably the most balanced of your proposals, though I would suggest Memento Mori be half the total number of SWF players rounded down.

2 SWF + 2 Randoms = 1 free Memento Mori
    3 SWF + 1 Random = 1 free Memento Mori
    4 SWF = 2 free Memento Mori

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

2 and 2 doesn't really bother me.

It's parties of 3 or 4 where it starts to get annoying. In that case the least they could do is hide the killers perks until the end of the game.

In terms of balance....I don't know, slight reduction in pallets? slow down to healing speed?

• powerbats

@dogepoop said:

Are you new here ? Swf was implemented because of the survior cries. The fck am i trying you dont have a brain to think for your own. Your answer gave you up on that. So here's another 1 in caps SWF WAS NOT MEANT TO BE A PART OF THE GAME AND THAT'S WHY ITS UNBALANCED.

Offtopic, got a comment from a swf "+rep thx for not camping the hooks but not for camping the gens" They only got 1 gen done. Fcking braindead. Now i give the surviors the game they want i just stay in game with insidious and watch netflix.

No swf was implemented because killers complained about super long wait times because people would lobby dodge repeatedly until they got queued up together.

So to solve the issue of that happening they introduced SWF to avoid people simply dodging until they got matched up with friends.

It would appear that i'm most definitely not new here and that tidbit about lobbies comes from some of the killer mains who've been here since day one.

There's literally 100 hundred + comments on it all over the forums and been some recent ones within the last day or 2.

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

Ah yeah the good old daily whine about SWF in a game that literally has Co-op in its store page.

SWF will never leave so deal with it or go play a different game. Its that simple. Want to stay? then stop crying about SWF.

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178
    edited October 2018

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:
    ^^ I garuntee you this dude would get 0k as a killer. I can tell for certain, just from his weak comment. He talks about gittin gud but has no idea what its like to have to actually be skilled in dbd. First game against a micd up team and hed be opening a thread crying about it. 

There are a few people on the forum whose comments and opinions you can safely ignore without missing out on anything relevant.

I'm sorry, what were you saying?

4 man SWF's, 4 DS, Insta Heal, 2 flashlights, 3 Adrenaline, DH, big spins (lol)... You get the idea. Oh, 3 gens left btw. 90% of my games end this way. Try again.

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614
    edited October 2018

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:
    ^^ I garuntee you this dude would get 0k as a killer. I can tell for certain, just from his weak comment. He talks about gittin gud but has no idea what its like to have to actually be skilled in dbd. First game against a micd up team and hed be opening a thread crying about it. 

There are a few people on the forum whose comments and opinions you can safely ignore without missing out on anything relevant.

4 DS, Insta Heal, 2 flashlights, 3 Adrenaline, DH, big spins lol... You get the idea. Oh, 3 gens left btw. 90% of my games end this way. Try again.

I can't believe u ran 2 addons that slow u down when uncloaked. I have to say it seems there is a big difference between regions. Like for example NA seems to be full of very low skilled high ranked survivors - that's based on some streams I watch. And for me for example in Europe just don't look that way even at rank 10 for my wraith. It it just extremely hard to 4k on wraith.Ofc there are always exceptions where u ######### on survivors if you find the weak link first. Vs a party I had once all totems cleared in a single match. One of them was running that perk to find them easier and my Noed didn't even activate. After that I started avoiding groups more often

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited October 2018

Free Moris would be fun, but might be a little heavy handed.

A blood point bonus based on how many are in swf, maybe? An xp bonus based on swf size? Both?
    The killer is at a huge disadvantage.

Or maybe a bp and/or xp penalty based on how fast the match goes beyond a certain point to force a game more in spirit of the original intent?

Honestly as it is, i dodge lobbies, and may well stop playing killer if swf is all i ever encounter.
    As it is, i mostly stick to rituals as killer.
    Definitely roll my eyes and sigh when i see an swf.

I don't want swf gone, but i don't want to waste my time on a 5 minute low bp low xp match.

• only1biggs

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

4 DS, Insta Heal, 2 flashlights, 3 Adrenaline, DH, big spins lol... You get the idea. Oh, 3 gens left btw. 90% of my games end this way. Try again.

I can't believe u ran 2 addons that slow u down when uncloaked. I have to say it seems there is a big difference between regions. Like for example NA seems to be full of very low skilled high ranked survivors - that's based on some streams I watch. And for me for example in Europe just don't look that way even at rank 10 for my wraith. It it just extremely hard to 4k on wraith.Ofc there are always exceptions where u ######### on survivors if you find the weak link first. Vs a party I had once all totems cleared in a single match. One of them was running that perk to find them easier and my Noed didn't even activate. After that I started avoiding groups more often

Those addons give insane speed and map pressure.

There is no difference in region you silly fool, LOL. (don't mean to be rude) There is differing skill across all ranks and all regions, that's it.

It's not extremely hard to 4k with ANY killer.

• Haku

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

There is no difference in region you silly fool, LOL. (don't mean to be rude) There is differing skill across all ranks and all regions, that's it.

Yes, there is you fool (don't mean to be rude) . I just gave you an example. It is normal there to be a difference. It is something extremely common for multiplayer games. You can check the most popular online games like lol or WoW for example ... in WoW - where EU dominates over NA for years now, or in LOL where Korea dominates for years over any other region. It is just that ppl in different regions are more skilled in certain games in general. Even in CS:GO / LOL/ where C9 where I think the first NA team to ever win a major just this year.
    And of course in DBD there is this silly reset every month that cause even more troubles.

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    I get what people are getting at when they wanna nerf swf and add all that stuff to make it harder but the devs have to consider not all swf are gonna. Be toxic or super good. Some people like me just wanna goof around and play a game with my friends and not get nerfed into the ground or make a separate queue that no one would ever use. Only thing I would recommend to prevent lobby dodging is give killer more points for going against swf because it doesn't hurt anyone and makes killers happier(myself included but I never dodge swf I just play nurse)
  • xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

4 man SWF's, 4 DS, Insta Heal, 2 flashlights, 3 Adrenaline, DH, big spins (lol)... You get the idea. Oh, 3 gens left btw. 90% of my games end this way. Try again.

Anyone can screenshot a 4k they got at rank 1. Rank 1 means absolutely nothing and swf groups mean nothing if they are trash. Think back on that game and see if they could have played better. Answer is probably yes. But at the same time those ads ons are really nice so I'm not surprised you got a 4 man. I used those once and hit someone cloak mid chase catch up in 2 seconds basically free downs. But really only with at least one of the windstorms is wraith actually good against not ######### survivors 
  • only1biggs

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

Yes, there is you fool (don't mean to be rude) . I just gave you an example. It is normal there to be a difference. It is something extremely common for multiplayer games. You can check the most popular online games like lol or WoW for example ... in WoW - where EU dominates over NA for years now, or in LOL where Korea dominates for years over any other region. It is just that ppl in different regions are more skilled in certain games in general. Even in CS:GO / LOL/ where C9 where I think the first NA team to ever win a major just this year.
    And of course in DBD there is this silly reset every month that cause even more troubles.

You are talking about different games though. Look...it's nonsense. You can't just say, "oh but it's true" and have everyone believe you thinking that what you said was an example. It wasn't.

With that out the way, I'll say this.. I'm an EU killer, with EU survivors, so by your insane logic, in the real example I gave in the screen shot, I am a wizard and the very best. You see how stupid that is you maniac?

LOL

• only1biggs
    edited October 2018

@xxaggieboyxx said:
    only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

Anyone can screenshot a 4k they got at rank 1. Rank 1 means absolutely nothing and swf groups mean nothing if they are trash. Think back on that game and see if they could have played better. Answer is probably yes. But at the same time those ads ons are really nice so I'm not surprised you got a 4 man. I used those once and hit someone cloak mid chase catch up in 2 seconds basically free downs. But really only with at least one of the windstorms is wraith actually good against not ######### survivors 

Oh god. I know that. I provided the screenshot to counter what some idiot said, stating that I am not a killer and could never kill anyone and would complain like anyone else here. Okay?

Moreover, the players were good. I was just better in this instance.

Most killers would moan about this kind of game and lose hard, then blame all the perks they used and SWF's, instead of themselves. Which again, was another point I was mocking with the screenshot. It wasn't to pat my own back -.-

Post edited by only1biggs on
  • only1biggs

@xxaggieboyxx said:
    I get what people are getting at when they wanna nerf swf and add all that stuff to make it harder but the devs have to consider not all swf are gonna. Be toxic or super good. Some people like me just wanna goof around and play a game with my friends and not get nerfed into the ground or make a separate queue that no one would ever use. Only thing I would recommend to prevent lobby dodging is give killer more points for going against swf because it doesn't hurt anyone and makes killers happier(myself included but I never dodge swf I just play nurse)

Agreed... But I'll never play Nurse.

I'll face them with Wraith or whoever and 4k, unlike you it seems lol

(just a friendly joke)

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@powerbats said:

@dogepoop said:

1. True but there was an exploit on console that allowed survivors to put a killer offering in that changed who the killer played as.

2. Typical no skill killer response, I mean it couldn't be because people like to enjoy game time with their friends like in so many other games right?

3. Yep another typical no skill response, I think they might be organised even if they're not so i'll just get a -2 pip and no blood points. While also increasing my risk of getting a ban because i can't stand trying to get better.

Oh and then there's this gem, wah I got outplayed and even if they were all 4 solo q players i'm going to act petulant and rage quit.

If people just want to enjoy the game, why are they so vehemtly preventing SWF nerfs?
    I mean if they dont even want to play the "ez" way, we can get SWF balanced, thats all we want :lol:

Are you denying the fact taht SWF gives you an advantage compared to solo play or are you claiming that the game is balanced around SWF play?

• powerbats

@DeadByFlashlight said:

If people just want to enjoy the game, why are they so vehemtly preventing SWF nerfs?
    I mean if they dont even want to play the "ez" way, we can get SWF balanced, thats all we want :lol:

Are you denying the fact taht SWF gives you an advantage compared to solo play or are you claiming that the game is balanced around SWF play?

The game is balanced around solo play as it currently stands which is why they're buffing solo q up to the level of swf. Then they can buff killers to the swf level and it'll be an even playing field for the survivors with it being easier to buff killers at that point.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@powerbats said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

The game is balanced around solo play as it currently stands which is why they're buffing solo q up to the level of swf. Then they can buff killers to the swf level and it'll be an even playing field for the survivors with it being easier to buff killers at that point.

Yeah I never understood that part, doing 2 balance changes instead of one to achieve the same. The more you change, the higher chance that you break sth, especially in their spaghetti code.

How long is SWF part of the game now? What has happened so far, balancing wise?

• powerbats

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@powerbats said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

Yeah I never understood that part, doing 2 balance changes instead of one to achieve the same. The more you change, the higher chance that you break sth, especially in their spaghetti code.

How long is SWF part of the game now? What has happened so far, balancing wise?

I think the biggest issue is the Spaghetti code really limits how much they can do without really breaking things. If I remember correctly several months back they talked about doing a complete rewrite of the code from the ground up.

I don't know where they're at in that process or how long that'd take or whether they'll just save it for down the road when they work on a console version of the new code at the same time.

• Haku
    edited October 2018

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

You are talking about different games though. Look...it's nonsense. You can't just say, "oh but it's true" and have everyone believe you thinking that what you said was an example. It wasn't.

With that out the way, I'll say this.. I'm an EU killer, with EU survivors, so by your insane logic, in the real example I gave in the screen shot, I am a wizard and the very best. You see how stupid that is you maniac?

LOL

You are not a wizard, it is called puberty. Sadly I have to inform you that my experience is entirely on PC which has nothing to do with your experience on XBOX. The player base on xbox seems to be extremely small compared to the PC one which is 30k up to 60k/that was during the free week/. I am sorry but playing against the same players often doesn't make you even a good killer - it just mean you can adapt. If you haven't played on PC you just have no idea what is it and your opinion is just missleading cause of the lack of experience on the most played platform.
    Also I can just say "oh but it's true" because I say that based on my experience in the game. It is what I see while playing, that is my opinion.
    As I said all these games I mentioned are online games - DBD is also an online game. What the game is about doesn't matter. The fact is a fact - there are AWAYS regions that dominates over others. I just gave you an example with Wow and LOL because everyone knows these games and it is easy to understand and make the logical conclusion. I guess if you try again maybe ... no ?

• skvirl
    skvirl Member Posts: 92

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

LOL

You are not a wizard, it is called puberty. Sadly I have to inform you that my experience is entirely on PC which has nothing to do with your experience on XBOX. The player base on xbox seems to be extremely small compared to the PC one which is 30k up to 60k/that was during the free week/. I am sorry but playing against the same players often doesn't make you even a good killer - it just mean you can adapt. If you haven't played on PC you just have no idea what is it and your opinion is just missleading cause of the lack of experience on the most played platform.
    Also I can just say "oh but it's true" because I say that based on my experience in the game. It is what I see while playing, that is my opinion.
    As I said all these games I mentioned are online games - DBD is also an online game. What the game is about doesn't matter. The fact is a fact - there are AWAYS regions that dominates over others. I just gave you an example with Wow and LOL because everyone knows these games and it is easy to understand and make the logical conclusion. I guess if you try again maybe ... no ?

I knew this was coming.

"Oh, it's more difficult in EU"
    "Well, I'm an EU killer, playing against EU survivors"
    "Well, you play on xbox!" (like this is an argument)

Stop grasping at straws. It doesn't matter what people say to you it seems, you'll just find some silly way to
    try and devalue their opinions.

Oh, and saying something's true because that's your experience....sorry, try again. In my experience going to the dentist is completely fine and it never hurts. I know some people have a completely different experience when it comes to visiting the dentist. You see what I mean? Oh, and you claim something is true because it's something you see when you play, it's your opinion. Yeah, that is not the definition of a fact. Facts are NOT the same thing as opinions.

I'll end my comment by using your own logic against you: I find it funny that you try to explain how things are on console when you have no idea what you're talking about, since you play exclusively on PC.

• only1biggs

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

LOL

Yikes. Uhh okay?

It might not have occurred to you, but I play on multiple platforms. PC since launch. On various accounts (friends etc). By your logic my opinion matters most.

I'll just leave you to it I guess, your level of stupid just hurts my brain.

• Haku
    edited October 2018

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

LOL

Yikes. Uhh okay?

It might not have occurred to you, but I play on multiple platforms. PC since launch. On various accounts (friends etc). By your logic my opinion matters most.

Your screenshot and your point was made for xbox /unless you provide something else /. You seems to be very active on xbox since launch and I don't really care if you have played the game on PC before since the game is not the same anymore, players are not the same, the experience is entirely different. What matters is now - the current state of the player base. Everyone is way more skilled now, esp old players who have 1000+ hours in the game. So far you've provided almost no arguments but just one screenshot from the least played console - where you probably know the names of most players at high ranks and you even greet them here when you see familiar name because the community is just THAT small.
    Also I have to say for someone who has a wife your language is very very poor and extremely rude and it is really hard to take you seriously in general

Post edited by Haku on
  • LightsOut88
    LightsOut88 Member Posts: 123
    That and any killer at rank 1 who says that 90 percent of their games are 4 mans is full of crap and no longer holds any merit w me in this forum. Lies sir...Lies. No 1 is that good 
  • only1biggs

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

LOL

Yikes. Uhh okay?

Your screenshot and your point was made for xbox /unless you provide something else /. You seems to be very active on xbox since launch and I don't really care if you have played the game on PC before since the game is not the same anymore, players are not the same, the experience is entirely different. What matters is now - the current state of the player base. Everyone is way more skille now, esp old players who have 1000+ hours in the game. So far you've provided almost no arguments but just one screenshot from the least played console - where you probably know the names of most players at high ranks and you even greet them here when you see familiar name because the community is just THAT small.
    Also I have to say for someone who has a wife your language is very very poor and extremely rude and it is really hard to take you seriously in general

Checking up on me huh? You're being creepy. I've never told you that I was married..are you stalking me or something? What does my marital status have anything to do with this? LOL My wife also thinks you're a moron, by the way.

I provided a screenshot that was at hand and in context. So far all you've done is embarrass yourself. Good job :')

I don't know the names of all the players I meet on consoles, but your point here is invalid as it's region locked I believe. Most friends that play this game, across all platforms, run into the same players from time to time.
    I have recognized one person here on the forum that I met in game. One.

Please for the love of god, proof read your posts first, I can't take you seriously at all, based on the drivel you spout and the grammar you use. Or not, it's amusing.

• only1biggs

@LightsOut88 said:
    That and any killer at rank 1 who says that 90 percent of their games are 4 mans is full of crap and no longer holds any merit w me in this forum. Lies sir...Lies. No 1 is that good 

Well, sorry buddy, it's true. As it is for most killers you don't hear about. All you hear from are the bad killers..the vocal minority. Good killers seem to not care as much but understand the game is slightly in favour of a good group of survivors. That's it.

I've never said I was "that good", just that the majority are casual and when I go against a good group, I can win sometimes, but not complain if I don't.

• LightsOut88
    LightsOut88 Member Posts: 123
    edited October 2018
    Fair enough and honestly if that is the case then mad Kudos to you man! Ive really been struggling lately at rank 3 killer so Im a little frusterated with the game. Doesnt seem to matter what strategy I go with or how adaptable I play, i just always seem to get the best runners and loopers. Any general tips then that you can give?? Like i feel like they should randomize pallets a little more or something? These survivors lately have these maps memorized pallet by pallet loop by loop
  • Haku
    edited October 2018

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

LOL

Yikes. Uhh okay?

Your screenshot and your point was made for xbox /unless you provide something else /. You seems to be very active on xbox since launch and I don't really care if you have played the game on PC before since the game is not the same anymore, players are not the same, the experience is entirely different. What matters is now - the current state of the player base. Everyone is way more skille now, esp old players who have 1000+ hours in the game. So far you've provided almost no arguments but just one screenshot from the least played console - where you probably know the names of most players at high ranks and you even greet them here when you see familiar name because the community is just THAT small.

Checking up on me huh? You're being creepy. I've never told you that I was married..are you stalking me or something? What does my marital status have anything to do with this? LOL My wife also thinks you're a moron, by the way.

I provided a screenshot that was at hand and in context. So far all you've done is embarrass yourself. Good job :')

I don't know the names of all the players I meet on consoles, but your point here is invalid as it's region locked I believe. Most friends that play this game, across all platforms, run into the same players from time to time.

Please for the love of god, proof read your posts first, I can't take you seriously at all, based on the drivel you spout and the grammar you use. Or not, it's amusing.

Well if your wife thinks that way then you are just perfect for each other I guess.
    You provided a screenshot that was at hand and in context but was also very misleading as I already said. It is the smallest community across all platforms, probably with the least skilled players /or on par with ps4/. It just does not provide meaningful information for the majority of the players/that are on PC/ and their problems as killers. The fact that you can't accept something so simple like the region/platform player base skill difference is just really sad but it is not surprising considering the vocabulary you use

• only1biggs

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

LOL

Yikes. Uhh okay?

Well if your wife thinks that way then you are just perfect for each other I guess.
    You provided a screenshot that was at hand and in context but was also very misleading as I already said. It is the smallest community across all platforms, probably with the least skilled players /or on par with ps4/. It just does not provide meaningful information for the majority of the players/that are on PC/ and their problems as killers. The fact that you can't accept something so simple like the region/platform player base skill difference is just really sad but it is not surprising considering the vocabulary you use

We are indeed :)

Just stop dude. The playerbase is small and there are varying levels of skill across all ranks, all platforms and all regions. For you to say otherwise is just silly. Moreover, as I mentioned already, according to your logic, my opinion would hold more merit as I have played across all platforms.

Anyway, this is just a saga now, so, I'll leave you to your delusions.

• Haku

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

LOL

Yikes. Uhh okay?

We are indeed :)

Just stop dude. The playerbase is small and there are varying levels of skill across all ranks, all platforms and all regions. For you to say otherwise is just silly. Moreover, as I mentioned already, according to your logic, my opinion would hold more merit as I have played across all platforms.

Anyway, this is just a saga now, so, I'll leave you to your delusions.

Well I didn't say otherwise.I just said the same thing in my last post It is silly that you still can't understand and accept the fact that your experience on XBOX just won't be the same if you play on PC. That 4k wraith vs 4 SWF just not going to happen in my region on PC 90% of the time unless they are really really bad 90% of the time. You played across all platforms but never said when did you last play on PC so unless I see your steam account with current activity on DBD your opinion is just not relevant when it comes to DBD on PC because it is based on very old experience which I don't care about. We need current information for the state of the game...

• skvirl

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

LOL

I knew this was coming.

Stop grasping at straws. It doesn't matter what people say to you it seems, you'll just find some silly way to

Oh, and saying something's true because that's your experience....sorry, try again. In my experience going to the dentist is completely fine and it never hurts. I know some people have a completely different experience when it comes to visiting the dentist. You see what I mean? Oh, and you claim something is true because it's something you see when you play, it's your opinion. Yeah, that is not the definition of a fact. Facts are NOT the same thing as opinions.

I'll end my comment by using your own logic against you: I find it funny that you try to explain how things are on console when you have no idea what you're talking about, since you play exclusively on PC.

• only1biggs

@LightsOut88 said:
    Fair enough and honestly if that is the case then mad Kudos to you man! Ive really been struggling lately at rank 3 killer so Im a little frusterated with the game. Doesnt seem to matter what strategy I go with or how adaptable I play, i just always seem to get the best runners and loopers. Any general tips then that you can give?? Like i feel like they should randomize pallets a little more or something? These survivors lately have these maps memorized pallet by pallet loop by loop

If you get a group of 4 good survivors on a bad map, you'll have to take the loss. It doesn't happen that often though, or not as much as people would have you believe and for the most part, most things can be played around.
    For a start, cut the loops better than the other person and don't respect pallets unless you're Myers maybe..then you can stalk. Learn to moonwalk better. Learn the loops and tiles better. Don't just swing through pallets. Play both sides and learn more that way too. Learn to mind game more and when to.

Don't focus on the losses too much either. The majority of games you'll win as the majority of the player base is casual. On both sides. I know how to loop for example, but I can't do it very well as a survivor. As a killer I am way more effective.

If you get outplayed, learn from it. Don't just get angry and do what most killers around here do and start a thread about how weak killers are :)

• Haku

@skvirl said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

LOL

I knew this was coming.

It just one person I was arguing with here - there is no people. Don't assume things based on one conversation.
    You can search across the dbd forums about the player base on different platforms. You can easly find on this forum reports from people who play on PS4 for example and they confirm my experience on PC - they had a much easier time on the console compared to the PC. My facts are based on my time spend in the game , they are facts for me if they are true for me. And they are. Opinion is when you say it is really easy to be a monster on a platform /with how many - 2 to 3 k player base ?/ and then then apply that to all platforms. Going to the dentist may not hurt for you and that is a fact for you beause it is true and you experienced it on your own. I've spend enough time watching games across different regions like NA where I can't play, reading TONS of reports across here, reddit and other places where people report similar things. Saying it is just me is not true.
    I don't need to have an idea how things on are xbox when - first the player base is 10-15 times smaller and for me that makes it not a realiable sourse anyway BUT even if it is, let say we can use it - still you can't apply that to another platform - you just can't. You just can't Ez 4k wraith, god like 90% of time - I call that bullshit

• only1biggs
    edited October 2018

"you can search across the forums" ...for absolute nonsense.
    "you can find on this forum reports confirming my..." ...great, another lunatic that says stupid ######### like me!

I have friends that say the opposite..easy to go to PC from console. Sooo, who's right here? :/

I've witnessed Diatech being spun on console as killer. He never gets spun on PC :/

Jesus @Haku just stop :')

*edit - Also.."they are facts for me if they are true for me". HOLY #########!! I just saw this. WOW. Okay, then I say the same thing. I 4k 90%. Therefore it can't be bullshit, based on what this absolute moron just said here. YIKES. Okay, sides hurting now. This guy is just crazy ascended!!! :'D

Post edited by only1biggs on
  • Haku
    edited October 2018

@only1biggs said:
    "you can find on this forum reports confirming my..." ...great, another lunatic that says stupid ######### like me!

I have friends that say the opposite..easy to go to PC from console. Sooo, who's right here? :/

I've witnessed Diatech being spun on console as killer. He never gets spun on PC :/

*edit - Also.."they are facts for me if they are true for me". HOLY #########!! I just saw this. WOW. Okay, then I say the same thing. I 4k 90%. Therefore it can't be bullshit, based on what this absolute moron just said here. YIKES. Okay, sides hurting now. This guy is just crazy ascended!!! :'D

I just can't continue dealing with your stupidity. Your 4k facts are for XBOX dude, for XBOX, you don't have anything here in this thread for my platform and my region. You just can't follow simple logic god forbid making a logical conclusion. You have friends - I have too. Who is right ? Both sides are right ! What does that mean ? That there are differences across regions, platforms and we have to acknowledge that. What is your answer to that :
    1. A guy makes a thread about a party vs killer being very disadvantageos which is probably the most reported thing on the forums/ on par with DS and campring probably/
    2. Your answer - git gud / not acknowledging any differences here/
    3. Someone else tell him to ignore you
    4. Your asnwer - 4k ######### EASYYY 90%of time god mode - again not acknowleding any differences between your shity xbox and any platform that the guy may play on or region. You are just simply saying - fy you are bad cause I am good on my xbox so your statement is not true /even though you know nothing about him/

• only1biggs

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

I just can't continue dealing with your stupidity. Your 4k facts are for XBOX dude, for XBOX, you don't have anything here in this thread for my platform and my region. You just can't follow simple logic god forbid making a logical conclusion. You have friends - I have too. Who is right ? Both sides are right ! What does that mean ? That there are differences across regions, platforms and we have to acknowledge that. What is your answer to that :
    1. A guy makes a thread about a party vs killer being very disadvantageos which is probably the most reported thing on the forums/ on par with DS and campring probably/
    2. Your answer - git gud / not acknowledging any differences here/
    3. Someone else tell him to ignore you
    4. Your asnwer - 4k ######### EASYYY 90%of time god mode - again not acknowleding any differences between your shity xbox and any platform that the guy may play on or region. You are just simply saying - fy you are bad cause I am good on my xbox so your statement is not true /even though you know nothing about him/

Please, keep going, this is quite amusing. You are so dumb it's mind blowing, with your own facts. Keep backtracking :'D

Would you like me to catalog all my games on PC, Xbox and PS4 and show them to you? Moron. How about this..you go look at a killer on PC that also 4k's 80-90% of the time. I do it on xbox, pc and ps4. I just used the xbox screen shot because I had it at the time. Bad killers have the option to learn and get better. Do different things. Or not. It's just so much easier to cry on forums and whinge that everything's the games fault.

You have to be religious you're that stupid. See ya :')

• skvirl

@Haku said:

@skvirl said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Haku said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@LightsOut88 said:

LOL

I knew this was coming.

It just one person I was arguing with here - there is no people. Don't assume things based on one conversation.
    You can search across the dbd forums about the player base on different platforms. You can easly find on this forum reports from people who play on PS4 for example and they confirm my experience on PC - they had a much easier time on the console compared to the PC. My facts are based on my time spend in the game , they are facts for me if they are true for me. And they are. Opinion is when you say it is really easy to be a monster on a platform /with how many - 2 to 3 k player base ?/ and then then apply that to all platforms. Going to the dentist may not hurt for you and that is a fact for you beause it is true and you experienced it on your own. I've spend enough time watching games across different regions like NA where I can't play, reading TONS of reports across here, reddit and other places where people report similar things. Saying it is just me is not true.
    I don't need to have an idea how things on are xbox when - first the player base is 10-15 times smaller and for me that makes it not a realiable sourse anyway BUT even if it is, let say we can use it - still you can't apply that to another platform - you just can't. You just can't Ez 4k wraith, god like 90% of time - I call that bullshit

Oh my, where to start.

As a person with a scientific background and a scientific education, and an above average knowledge about the difference between experience, hypothesis, theory, opinion and fact, I find it disturbing to read lines like "my facts" and "your facts". A fact is something that is consistent with objective reality.

Here's a fact for you: you're wrong. There are no such things as "your facts" and "my facts". A fact is something that is true for everyone.

No, "going to the dentist never hurts" can not be considered a fact, even if that is my experience. I would never claim that it is. Let's do another example... If I've never been in a car accident and never had any bad experiences with driving, I still can't say "driving is completely safe". This is not a fact, because we know a lot of people are involved in car accidents. Yet, according to your logic I could say that driving a car is completely safe, and claim that this is a fact, MY fact, because I've never had a bad experience with driving. You see how you can't have your own facts? If they're only "true" to some people and not all, then they are not facts. They are opinions and/or experiences.

If, however, I were to say "I hate going to the dentist", THIS would be a fact (unless I was lying). A fact about me. And it would be true regardless of other people's feelings/experiences/opinions. I think this was kinda where you were trying to go (?), but you did it incorrectly.

I'm probably derailing the thread here (sorry to OP), but people who state their opinions as facts is a massive pet peeve for me. Because other people might think these opinions ARE facts, and treat them as such, which is how people end up being misinformed. If you would have said "in my opinion, this and that...." I'd be completely fine with that, but you're not doing that. You're stating opinions/experience as facts, and it makes me cringe.

Oh, and I, like others have stated here, also have friends who started out playing DbD on console and then switched over to PC and did way better there (and this is in EU, so you can't claim this is because of region etc etc etc etc....). They thought it was a LOT harder to play the game on console. And I too have seen Diatech get spun as a killer when he was streaming his console games when the Pig came out, and like Biggs said, he usually doesn't get spun. So your "fact" about PC being way harder than console is not a fact. It's your (and probably many others') opinion. Which is fine.

Try playing killer with a controller. Do you think you'd do better than with a mouse and keyboard? I'm pretty sure a lot of console killers would have a great time switching over to PC, as I've heard it feels way easier than on console. This is however, things I've heard and seen, and I am in no way stating them as facts. Just offering my view on the matter. Maybe you should do the same.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I'd rather just let killers choose to opt out from the SWF experience.